Honored Contributor

More on Cleansing Balms

[ Edited ]

As some of you may know I am a Paula's Choice fan & more recently have become a Naturium fan, too.  I've been using Naturium Purple Ginseng balm to remove make-up, but I've never tried Paula's Choice cleasing balm, for no specific reason at all.

I finally bought it & I love it!  In fact, I think it edges out over Naturium's cleansing balm.  Main reason is it is more eye-friendly. It doesn't sting if I happen to get a little in my eyes.  In addition, I like the idea of it being in a tube instead of a jar, and the texture is a bit more dry skin friendly.

Just thought I'd share my feedback for those of you who use a cleansing balm.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thank you @SurferWife 👍

I appreciate your product reviews & recommendations 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - I wasn't aware it came in a tube.  I think that is so much easier than a jar.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @SurferWife !  You know I love Paula's Choice also but have not tried her cleansing balm.  Was going to try the Naturium one after I'm done with current stash but maybe will try Paula's Choice first.  I'm also glad it comes in a tube rather than a jar.  Know Inkey List's balm also comes in a tube.