Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see Stacy's beauty routines -- one was cleansing, the other, nighttime?

Do they show these routines on the Beauty channel (which I never watch)?

Did other models make videos, too?

Where do we find them again?

I was surprised Stacy did not use any nighttime cream (moisturizer or treatment).

Respected Contributor

I did see her a video and she was demonstrating how she applied liquid eyeliner.  I have no idea where to go to find these videos.  Staci is beautiful and her skin looks flawless.  Maybe the mods can help.

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman

Oh! You are right! One was the eyeliner, where she starts at the outer corner working in.

Honored Contributor

Looked to me like Stacy cleansed her face, applied a neck cream, but no skin care to to her face or eyes, seemed strange.

Honored Contributor

I saw the demo with Stacy (the model) applying liquid eyeliner and one other demo.  I really like these and hope QVC continues to show these demos.  Stacy is beautiful and does a great job.

Trusted Contributor

On the Q Beauty channel various models do this all the time.  The hosts will often start with a bare face and put on makeup step by step with the vendor presenter.    I don't use much but I sometimes enjoy watching the demonstration, especially those that are unusual and very time consuming.  I would not feel like myself if I did all of that contouring and layers of makeup.   One night they had a blogger on showing their lengthy routine.  Very interesting.