Occasional Contributor

There is an amazing deal on this eye and lip cream going on right now. But I got to wondering if this is the "High Density" formula? So, I compared ingredients and both formulas look the same, altough one was marked high density and the other was not. i am confused. I have not used this in a few years, but recall I did like it and it said "High Density". Anyone have any insight into this????

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but watched the video this morning and it said "this has been a beauty winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, and is once again nominated for a beauty award in 2017."  I am assuming that means it is the original formula.  In all the time I have been using this, to my knowledge it has never changed and I hope it never does!

This is one item I am never without. It's been my "go to" eye cream for many years. Thanks for this post.  If I hadn't seen this today, I might have missed out on this great deal!

Respected Contributor

I'm pushing 70 and the skin around my eyes was dry and beginning to droop.  I had been using When Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum.  I went online to reorder and saw QVC had a deal on auto delivery for the serum and Hope in a Tube eye and lip cream  This product is amazing and has made a huge difference in the hydration around my eyes and lips.  Awesome product.