Honored Contributor

Can  we just take a moment to appreciate Missha's beautiful bottles and jars?  The brand experience reeled me into looking at other products.  The ornate Japanese bottles sold me Smiley Happy  These are worthy of leaving out on the vanity.   It's been so long since I ordered these I'd forgotten Smiley Surprised

Missha.jpg

Honored Contributor

I liked this one from Avon when I was a kid.

Image 1 - VINTAGE-1960-s-AVON-MISS-LOLLYPOP-COLOGNE-MIST-BOTTLE-with-HAT-CLEAN-EXC

Honored Contributor

That's cute! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Missha is S. Korean not Japanese.

Honored Contributor

I knew that!  Apparently my fingers thought differently Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   I’ve heard a lot about this brands BB cream. Have you ever tried it? 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Can  we just take a moment to appreciate Missha's beautiful bottles and jars?  The brand experience reeled me into looking at other products.  The ornate Japanese bottles sold me Smiley Happy  These are worthy of leaving out on the vanity.   It's been so long since I ordered these I'd forgotten Smiley Surprised

Missha.jpg

Is that a moisturizer or what is in that beautiful jar? @monicakm   😍

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@SilleeMee   I’ve heard a lot about this brands BB cream. Have you ever tried it? 

I have tried the BB cream and really liked it.  I ordered originally from Target and had free shipping.

Target no longer sells it and I'm not ordering if it's being mailed from overseas.  

The BB cream was a nice product and if I can find it locally, I'll buy it.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@wvumountiefan 

No, I have not tried it.

Respected Contributor

I used to use the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream and really liked it. I should consider getting it again.