Has anyone seen the host for the sonicblend? The product is better than the spinner they used to sell at QVC - just saying.  Also who is this young man? https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRvhaMgwZ5/ as my name says cougar grrrowl!  I saw him on the instagram for Michael Todd.  He looks like he has a great body. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Todd makeup brush

I own that Sonicblend brush. I've had it for a while now but I never use it. Although it's a nice brush with the sonic part and quality brush head, I decided that I can do just fine with my regular kabuki brush...same results basically.

I didn't see the rep for the brush so I can't comment on that.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I own that Sonicblend brush. I've had it for a while now but I never use it. Although it's a nice brush with the sonic part and quality brush head, I decided that I can do just fine with my regular kabuki brush...same results basically.

I didn't see the rep for the brush so I can't comment on that.

@SilleeMee   I bought mine a few years ago....it sits unused.  Too much work....waste of money.  My fingers do just fine!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine stopped working within 6 weeks of buying. And, of course, it was over 30 days so no refund, no exchange. 

Respected Contributor

Some reviews are not so good. I myself would not waste my time. Easier to use a brush and buff your foundation on!

Respected Contributor

I don't find it performs any better than a regular brush.  It's also quite gigantic.

Honored Contributor

DOLL10 had one a while back.  I also feel it would be something I would buy and only use a few times then go back to regular way of applying foundation.  That Michael Todd brush looked impressive though, but doesn't everything?  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

DOLL10 had one a while back.  I also feel it would be something I would buy and only use a few times then go back to regular way of applying foundation.  That Michael Todd brush looked impressive though, but doesn't everything?  

I have the Doll10 brush and have only used it a couple of times.

Respected Contributor

Don’t waste your money. Beauty Blender Sponge or your fingers work just as well, also if your gonna spend the money buy a It Cosmetics make up brush. They have several nice ones.
Valued Contributor

I use my Doll 10 brush daily. It is great, gives me much better coverage than fingers or a sponge.