Honored Contributor

Micellar Water - for skin cleansing - Have you tried this?

I had never heard of this. But I admit it has me intrigued. Simple has one out - Micellar Cleansing Water, which is supposed to gently cleanse and hydrate the skin. It claims you do need need to use any other cleanser and no rinsing. This does not seem possible to me, but if so, would be easy and quick!

If anyone has tried this or knows about similar products, please post. Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Re: Micellar Water - for skin cleansing - Have you tried this?

I've been using it to take off my makeup, but I still use a cleanser afterward. I think it works better for taking makeup off than the Simple cleansing wipes did.

Respected Contributor

Yes. I recently purchased Bioderma when Beautylish started carrying miscellar water. I love how gentle and effective it is. It is fragrance-free.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

How to use

Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and use it to gently cleanse and/or remove makeup from your face and eyes. Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel afterwards.

Honored Contributor

free sample for anyone interested in trying it. i requested mine yesterday.

http://www.buxr.com/deal/free-sample-simple-micellar-cleansing-water_174065/search/miceller

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thanks sunshine43, I ordered the sample too. Looks like it may be a full size. Sounds interesting.......

KK

Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

Yes. I recently purchased Bioderma when Beautylish started carrying miscellar water. I love how gentle and effective it is. It is fragrance-free.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

How to use

Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and use it to gently cleanse and/or remove makeup from your face and eyes. Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel afterwards.

I love this stuff, too. Bioderma makes a version of this for combination/oily skin that I use. It's in the exact same bottle just the cap and writing is green instead of pink/red. I've noticed after using it for several months now that I actually have less oil production on my face...I think that is a claim Bioderma makes about this product. Either way, I highly recommend it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Sunshine thank you for the link. I have this product and really like It. It doesn't irritate my eyes or make my skin feel stripped.
Super Contributor

Thanks, sunshine45 for the link. And thanks, too,I want coffee, I appreciate all the information you gave on the Bioderma, and will check this one out. Have a great day, ladies!
Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 cantdrive55 said: Thanks, sunshine45 for the link. And thanks, too,I want coffee, I appreciate all the information you gave on the Bioderma, and will check this one out. Have a great day, ladies!

You are welcome! Hope you have a great day, cantdrive55.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

free sample for anyone interested in trying it. i requested mine yesterday.

http://www.buxr.com/deal/free-sample-simple-micellar-cleansing-water_174065/search/miceller

Thank you!