Frequent Contributor

Re: Micellar Water - for skin cleansing - Have you tried this?

I like them. I've used several different brands and for me they work better than cleansing wipes which seem to dry out before I can use them up. Beware that if this is your only cleanser, you will use quite a few cotton pads before your skin is clean.

I use cleansing waters when I don't want to rinse with water for whatever reason. I also sometimes use them as an extra step when I'm wearing a heavier foundation or sunscreen; what I do then is, pour a little puddle in the palm of my hand and apply to help break down the makeup, then rinse and do a second cleanse with my normal cleanser.

Honored Contributor

you are welcome ladies! looking forward to getting my sample.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for your replies! It sounds like great stuff! I think I may use it as the majority of you do --- first in my skin care, for makeup removal. But it's nice to have another product to use which seems like it will be gentle. Thanks for the link to get a free sample, too!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin