Contributor

Matte Creme Lipstick Rave!!!

Bite Beauty Frozen Berries Matte Creme Lipstick in Black Cherry & Elderberry

I have nothing but raves about these... Everything about them is just amazing, most perfect matte lipstick ever. It's a semi matte formulation, smooth n easy applicaton, not patchy, non drying, wears evenly, long lasting and the fabulous colors-

On my tan complexion with warm undertones Black Cherry is a dark red(oxblood) with subtle warm undertones & Elderberry is a deep purple with neutral red undertones(great in pics under warm lighting-got a back up). 

Only gripe is that these are LE and wish they will be permanent.

Canadian Maple Matte Creme Lipsticks - Also a LE lipstick collection from bitebeauty available in canada & Mulled Maple color(similar to black cherry in frozen berries, but a tad bit warmer may be) is a must have as well.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Matte Creme Lipstick Rave!!!

ITA -- love the Bite Beauty lip products!  During the holidays last year, they came out with minis for $12 at Sephora, and I purchased one of the lip crayons (a nude color -- can't remember the name) and a dual-ended lipstick in Date and Fig).  Both were really nice, creamy formulas and lovely colors.  I wish they would keep offering those minis!  Last time I checked, there was a new mini lipstick duo, but the colors weren't right for me.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your review. I am always looking for a creamy matte that is not drying. Bite makes very nice lip products.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Do the lip products you are speaking about look like a chunky pencil?  Those are the only BITE beauty lip products I have seen.

Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Thank you for your review. I am always looking for a creamy matte that is not drying. Bite makes very nice lip products.

You are welcomeSmiley Happy I love that these are the perfect creamy matte with a soft finish, but with out the shine or too much slip. Also tried UD Matte Revolution lipstick(vegan) none of the shades worked for me, either too bright or too dark, except for 1993 which is an excellent brown lip color. 

Contributor

@quinny wrote:

Do the lip products you are speaking about look like a chunky pencil?  Those are the only BITE beauty lip products I have seen.

These are their new Frozen Berries Matte Creme Lipstick collection(sephora), but the chunky pencils are matte creme lip crayons or high pigment lip pencils.