Trusted Contributor

I just received the Tweak'd Face & Body Creme I purchased the day of Tweak'd by Nature's TSV and I am in LOVE!!!  The fragrance has to be one of the best fragranced skin items I have EVER experienced.  The product itself seems wonderful too although I've only tried it on my hands and arms.

I also got it at a great price, $39.00 free s+h for the supersize bucket.  I thought the hosts at presentation were exaggerating when they said it was regularly $105.00 but looking at the item now it certainly is!   If A-D was available I would definitely switch it to that, THAT's how much I am bowled over by this purchase!  The matcha love is currently sold out, but I highly, HIGHLY recommend when once again available!

Just thought I would share girls.  I hope you enjoy it if you get a chance to try! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Matcha Love !!! ❤💋❤

@fitfuninformed , I love that stuff.  I always keep an eye on it to get the lower price.  Last time  picked up two buckets since previously I had run out and of course refuse to pay the 105.  HSN also carries it so when you need more, watch both sites.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom  Thank you for the info, good to know!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the unscented and it hasn’t arrived yet but I’m really excited about it.

I already received the 6-in-1 cream in the Tribal Chocolate and it’s really as fantastic as they claimed it would be. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin hydrated and not at all greasy. I’ve been using it on my
Body and face for a week now and am hooked! Cant wait for the “big tub” to arrive and now I wish I’d gotten both unscented and matcha!