Super Contributor
I have SO many mascaras in my makeup drawer! Trying to use them up. I am really liking Kim Gravel’s at the moment, looks great with just one coat. (I use a lash regrowth conditioner/enhancer and I am well over 70 but my lashes are AWESOME.) Dimitri’s mascara, Skinn brand, is excellent. Love Mally’s mascaras, and you can never go wrong with Lancôme. I do not use mascara on my bottom lashes, if that makes any difference. NONE of these mascaras flake or smear on me, ever.

I wish I could find a tubing mascara to try again. I used to use an Australian brand called Mirenesse in the 90s, but can’t find any now.
Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears 

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara | Ulta Beauty | Mascara, Maybelline, Mascara tips

Washable formula.

I've used this for years and still feel it has saved my lashes.  I never find lashes on my cheeks and my lashes don't feel stiff.

Dependable product.

Trend Mascara Maybelline Full Soft Ingredients, Viral!

Available at Target and Walmart.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Lash Paradise.....CVS, etc.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   L'Oreal Voluminous has been my favorite for decades. I've tried Tarte, Monsieur Big (Lancome), Josie's and Mally's....always back to L'Oreal.  

Changed the pic next to to your name? Just noticed and like it. Thinking of getting a doodle for Molly.

Esteemed Contributor

@TerryNJ I just bought a Burt's Bees mascara in the brown/black and I like it so far.  I don't wear it often and I don't try to get those really big lashes as I like a more natural look.  I also have sensitive eyes.

I just happened to be browsing their products on amazon and thought I'd give it a try.   I've never seen it at my pharmacy.

Honored Contributor

@catwoman48 wrote:
I have SO many mascaras in my makeup drawer! Trying to use them up. I am really liking Kim Gravel’s at the moment, looks great with just one coat. (I use a lash regrowth conditioner/enhancer and I am well over 70 but my lashes are AWESOME.) Dimitri’s mascara, Skinn brand, is excellent. Love Mally’s mascaras, and you can never go wrong with Lancôme. I do not use mascara on my bottom lashes, if that makes any difference. NONE of these mascaras flake or smear on me, ever.

@catwoman48  - What lash growth product do you use?

Respected Contributor

@crazy4bears a drugstore tubing mascara that is getting a lot of hype now is one by Milani. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I just had to replace my very old tube of L'Oreal telescopic.  I would try one of the newer brands but this is just for my bottom lashes and a mascara that I'm familiar with.

You will love a goldendoodle!  Get ready to fall hard (in love) and to laugh a lot.  Will you be getting a puppy? Do you know what color you want? Even though Frankie is full grown she's still in a puppy stage, in my non-expert opinion. She is a hoot!

Respected Contributor

Essence Lash Princess has been a favorite of mine for years now.  

Respected Contributor

I hated tubing mascara.  I tried Trish McEvoy's and it actually pulled out my lashes when I took it off.  Unless they've changed the formula, or there is a better one than hers that removes more gently,  never again for me!