Respected Contributor

Her hair this morning is so cute.  Has anyone heard what salon she uses?  

Honored Contributor

They all go to the Calista salon

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I believe she has some extensions or a "top" piece adding in as her hair certainly looks thicker.

She is so pretty!

Respected Contributor
Is she still growing it out? I haven't seen her in a few weeks but it looked like it was a bit longer then. I thought it looked fantastic.
Trusted Contributor

Mary from the Kitchen and Mary Beth HAVE to be related.  They really look alike.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

They all go to the Calista salon

Ah, I wondered about that.  I used to go there and saw Shawn there a few times.  I'll have to give this one some thought.  Smiley Wink 

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

MBR goes to Calista because she has posted photos on her FB page of new haircuts Maria has done on her.

I don't believe all the hosts go to Calista but I think most of them do.  Some of them have said that Chaz Dean does their cuts and colors.   

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Mary from the Kitchen and Mary Beth HAVE to be related.  They really look alike.

You're not serious, are you? They look nothing alike.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

MBR goes to Calista because she has posted photos on her FB page of new haircuts Maria has done on her.

I don't believe all the hosts go to Calista but I think most of them do.  Some of them have said that Chaz Dean does their cuts and colors.   

How can I see pictures on her FB page?   All I see is one with her husband and her hair is totally different.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How can I see pictures on her FB page?   All I see is one with her husband and her hair is totally different.

You need to make sure you go to her Mary Beth Roe QVC page which is a public page.  If you go to her personal page where you have to friend request her, you can't see much. 

After you get to the right FB page, just scroll through.  The pictures of saw of her at Calista were not from this most recent style but from awhile ago when she had her hair in a bob that was shorter in the back and angled longer in the front.