Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 colliegirls said:

I had a neighbor who sold Mary Kay, she was so annoying! She would invite people over and when you got there you found out it was for Mary Kay, no warning. It didn't take long before everyone avoided her like the plague.

I am also DONE with any type of home parties, don't need any more junk!!

Wow...I would be so done with her!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Frequent Contributor

I was a consultant for 10 years after retiring from my real job. Check out Pink Truth.com. You will get the real story there.

Honored Contributor

Honesty is always the best policy - just tell her you are not interested.

Super Contributor

I have often wondered if the parties still sell much with the internet and things, you can just go and buy what you want. Glad to hear they are alive and well, although i do not use any Mary lay it is a big part of beauty history

Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 12/5/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I just don't really want to go and made up another excuse.

I already told her several weeks ago that I was all set for makeup and not in the market but I guess she didn't hear me.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} KLWT - maybe it's just me but I can't stand any of these very dated "parties."

Same here; IMO, they are very dated. OP, you could always use the excuse that MK still tests on animals. I checked and they still do. It's up to you. Hope you can get her to understand you don't want to come or become a rep.