I want what Dr Denise has!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I want what Dr Denise has!Smiley Happy

Maybe hGH...?? She's an advocate.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Fillers/injections are NOT an option for me for topicals are all I have to use on them. I do mild peels and use any product that addresses deep lines; I apply only on that area. Do they work? Well, it's pretty obvious when I stop using the products, so I would say yes.

There is a major difference when I pull the skin up on the sides (what we all do to mimic a facelift); they completely disappear. At some point, having that done may be my only option unless I learn to love them. Yeah, right.

Would you please tell me which products you use? My lines seem to be showing more!

Thanks,

Starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I know someone who gets a tiny bit of botox at each corner of her mouth.  

She can't frown when it's done, BUT when she smiles she gets that Cheshire cat look.  The corners go up, uP, UP.  It's a very familiar look you see.  Not talking about the trout pout, that is fillers.  (

She won't do fillers because you can see the veins on either side of her mouth and she's afraid of getting them injected.

But somehow it does give the area a *lift* for a while.  Her's aren't deep lines, more like raised pouches next to her mouth and down towards her chin?  Hard to explain.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Isomers Matrixyl 4 serum & cream help. Mine were really bad & I have been using this. It has not got rid of it completely & doubt it will but my face looks a lot better. It did not happen overnight. It's the only thing I have used where I have seen results. I'm not going under the needle since I hate them. LOL!!!  

@so so I totally agree with @Nightowlz .  The matrixyl-4 products have helped my marionette lines.  I'm not one for botox or fillers.  The lines are still there but diminshed from using the matrixyl-4 products.

Respected Contributor

My Aunt uses the Frownies and has good luck with them around her mouth and around her eyes on the sides. She recommends to her friends all of the time!

Valued Contributor

@ECBG ' Dr. Denese had a few surgical procedures done and spoke about it a few years ago on her Facebook page.  So if that's what you want...there's your answer.  (I've seen your picture on Outfit of the Day and you look JUST FINE!!!!)

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Isomers Matrixyl 4 serum & cream help. Mine were really bad & I have been using this. It has not got rid of it completely & doubt it will but my face looks a lot better. It did not happen overnight. It's the only thing I have used where I have seen results. I'm not going under the needle since I hate them. LOL!!!  

@so so I totally agree with @Nightowlz .  The matrixyl-4 products have helped my marionette lines.  I'm not one for botox or fillers.  The lines are still there but diminshed from using the matrixyl-4 products.

@Linmo 

Love the Matrixyl-4 products. I still have 3 sets of the serum with cream sets she had plus I also bought I of the bonus size serum & cream.

I also like her Deep Crease product. I don't have deep creases but it sure works for lifting.

Honored Contributor

I used Isomers Deep Crease on my 11's  and marionettes, did zip!!

Honored Contributor

They're expression lines. So once they form, they're pretty set. You can botox the corresponding muscles. But really, expression lines (particularly ones from smiling) are not unattractive lines. They don't really age you the way that sagging and shadowing and skin discoloration do. Good skincare is the best way to make sure they don't stand out in a negative way.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr