Honored Contributor

Re: Marilyn Monroe red lipstick okay thank you

@SportyShorty07

and she gave me a Lawless lip gloss as a gift and its one of your favorites that you've listed!

How fun!  I've got the shimmery Daisy Girl gloss in my Sephora cart for the sale because 80+ lipglosses is somehow just not enough.

I promise I'm done with spendy lipglosses after this one.

LAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Daisy Girl 0.11 oz / 3.3 ml Clean at Sephora

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

A blue red is a cool red with blue undertones.  It's what I would wear if I were to wear a red gloss.  A yellow undertoned red has a warm undertone.  

Cool reds

How to Find Your Perfect Red Lipstick | Rimmel London

Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin - Kindly Unspoken

Warm

Tips for Finding the Perfect Red Lipstick - Pretty Extraordinary

Discover The Red Lipsticks For Your Skin Tone | Charlotte Tilbury

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

All I wear are glosses and tints.  A pink tint first and then glosses on top.  No lipstick for me.  Too drying and too "much".  I would like to find a cool based red in a gloss since red is the "it" color right now.  But I'm not actively looking for one.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07

and she gave me a Lawless lip gloss as a gift and its one of your favorites that you've listed!

How fun!  I've got the shimmery Daisy Girl gloss in my Sephora cart for the sale because 80+ lipglosses is somehow just not enough.

I promise I'm done with spendy lipglosses after this one.

LAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Daisy Girl 0.11 oz / 3.3 ml Clean at Sephora

@monicakm  It was so great- and as soon as I put the Lawless lip gloss on my pout, I thought, "Ooh Monicakm knows how to pick her makeup! That's some fancy gloss Smiley Very HappyHeart!" Ooh the Daisy Girl gloss will be super pretty on you with your ethereal bronzy glowy makeup looks- maybe it can make friends with your Limited Edition Hourglass owl palette and even be in your Makeup Hall of Flame Display!

Whether you have 5 lip glosses or 80 lip glosses, you can never have too many! I'm a "makeup maximalist"- more lipstick, more blush, more bronzer, more shadow- I have multiple XL Caboodle 80's re-issue tackle boxes packed to the brim with makeup.  The way I see it is- I don't drink, smoke or do drugs- who am I harming if makeup makes me happy Smiley Very Happy?  GLOSS ON, MONICAKM! GLOSS ON Smiley Very HappyHeartHeartHeart You're an absolute glam delight!

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

Ohh, good choices/ideas on combining this gloss with a bronzy glow and the Owl palette.  Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Yes indeed! It would be a really great look and will recieve lots of compliments Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I like the way you think Smiley Happy  I have added the trifecta look onto my handy dandy note taker app on my phone because my memory is about as long as a full grown ant.

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

"makeup maximalist"

Uh oh.  That's gonna get us in trouble here (g)

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs...

Exactly!  I have said that so many times to justify my makeup hobby Smiley Happy

I just love you!  You're so good for my self esteem lol  I walk around saying "hey, I don't care if you don't like it, @SportyShorty07 and I do, so there! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

This topic doesn't even have the little picture denoting that there is a picture on this entry. Has the Q stopped doing that, too?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline 

Mine has the pic icon.  I'm on my desktop PC.