Valued Contributor
On 3/1/2015 HonnyBrown said:

Yep, I was thinking of a boatload of Lilac. I hope that one works at least as well as your beloved SHP. I hope it exceeds your expectations!

I still have some SHP in the stash. FTP trumps everything for me.

I love FTP, too. I stocked up on SHP, but wish I would've with FTP, too. That one won't be back for a while.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

HonnyBrown,

Hey! Hope you are warm - freezing here.

Waiting to hear reports from you ladies on the Lilac!

This does not have the same 4 honey complex as SHP does it?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Drythe said:

HonnyBrown,

Hey! Hope you are warm - freezing here.

Waiting to hear reports from you ladies on the Lilac!

This does not have the same 4 honey complex as SHP does it?

No Drythe it doesn't. I missed that earlier. here's the ingredient deck; http://community.qvc.com/forums/wen/topic/494847/postid/10353403/re-those-of-you-getting-ready-for-s... It's actually got no honey extracts.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Diva1Donna said: I really would like to try the RTM and oil in SOB but it is only offered on the Chaz Dean Studio website. I would be breaking my no high priced oils rule, but I absolutely love the smell of the CC that came in my Dec TSV. Does the studio website offer any coupon codes to new customers or have sales other than the Black Friday sale?

I don't think you will get any discounts on the Chaz Dean site but it is the only way to get the prior seasonals rtm and oil. I haven't order often from this site but I think you can sometimes get free shipping. I still may order the SOB oil since I don't have anymore left and even though I don't need it I really love the scent. I already have many seasonal oils that I should just finish before I buy any additional seasonal oils. I still have the 6 oz. rtm of SOB that is more than 1/2 full so won't order anymore of this.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/1/2015 jmtdfs1 said:
On 3/1/2015 HonnyBrown said:

Yep, I was thinking of a boatload of Lilac. I hope that one works at least as well as your beloved SHP. I hope it exceeds your expectations!

I still have some SHP in the stash. FTP trumps everything for me.

I love FTP, too. I stocked up on SHP, but wish I would've with FTP, too. That one won't be back for a while.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I bought the 3 piece FTP kit late in the season. I held off because of the reviews on it.

BIG mistake! I ordered 2 bottles on AD and Mr. Brown Pants delivered it to the wrong address. Q refunded me. I got my 32 ounce bottles on eBay.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.