Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2015 Drythe said:

Someone on FB suggested chamomile, but I've never seen it on long stalks like that, and the chamomile I grow has white blooms.

The flower is a small yellow flower.

Chaz is very clever at leaving clues!

Yeah, I don't think it is chamomile either. It doesn't look like daisies, either. Hmmm...
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 3/8/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 3/8/2015 Drythe said:

Someone on FB suggested chamomile, but I've never seen it on long stalks like that, and the chamomile I grow has white blooms.

The flower is a small yellow flower.

Chaz is very clever at leaving clues!

Yeah, I don't think it is chamomile either. It doesn't look like daisies, either. Hmmm...

I can't remember the name of that one plant I think is in the WEN pets that gives it kind of a maple syrupy smell but I thought those flowers were yellow? Are they small flowers bunched up or? Can you copy and paste the picture?

Trusted Contributor

Well, when I think of fall flowers, I think of mums, but these are not mums. They actually look like weeds.......at least, they look like the multitude of weeds in my flower beds! (Although, I am seeing the first hint of green on my lantanas, and my agapanthus are looking nice.)

If I had to compare them to a "real" flower, I'd say it resembles a buttercup.

Honored Contributor

It looks like Evening Primrose to me. Primrose?

Doesn't seem likely, although I know the oil has some great uses.

This is going to make me crazier! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor
On 3/8/2015 Drythe said:

It looks like Evening Primrose to me. Primrose?

Doesn't seem likely, although I know the oil has some great uses.

This is going to make me crazier! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I'll admit it.....I started googling and saw Evening Primrose.......have no idea what it smells like, but it sure sounds pretty!

I'm sure it'll be a hit, no matter what........he could call it Fall Ragweed Pollen and people would be itching to buy it!

Valued Contributor

I did some googling too...apparently there is something called an autumn buttercup. I wonder if that could be it. is it anything like this?

Valued Contributor

oh wait, apparently it's on the endangered list so that's probably not it.

Esteemed Contributor

I love speculating about upcoming scents!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
On 3/7/2015 aprimo said:

I tried SOB for the first time tonight. I probably shouldn't have opened a new bottle since my MIF TSV will be arriving in a few days. But I wanted to try SOB so I could decide if I want to order any more while it's available. I had a feeling I was going to like the scent and I do. The CC is nice and creamy. I don't know if I like it quite as well as WWC but they seem pretty similar.

I wonder if there will be a set of all the spring CCs in 16oz, like they did for the winter ones? If so, I'd have a hard time resisting that.

I love the scent of SOB and although it isn't exactly like WWC I will use it the entire spring season. Citrus scents are my favorites and I like both of these formulas a lot. Although I may decide to order a small bottle of SGGT since this was offered before I started using Wen. Since BGT is my favorite core scent I probably would like SGGT also. I would imagine that they will offer a 3 piece kit of all of the spring seasonals. They offered the fall and winter seasonal cleansing conditioners as kits so I would imagine that they will also have the same set for the spring and summer seasons.