Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 3/1/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/1/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/1/2015 SquishyMommy1 said: I'm super excited for the new spring scent...however I'm very non-committal so I ended up getting a 16 oz from Chaz's site to try instead of the 32. I'm sure I'll love it, but just in case.

Me too. I don't want to start off with a 32 oz. in case I don't like the scent or my hair doesn't like it so I also bought the 16 oz. from Chaz's site.

how much is his shipping though? And does he have a good return policy? I think I will wait for a 16 oz or the set with the 16oz cc, oil and rtm. Hopefully they won't make us wait until the very end of the season to offer this set like they had with the SHP.

I ended up buying the 4 oz. SOB oil at the same time so I got free shipping. I'm not sure how their return policy works. The only thing I've ever had to return was an item that they accidentally sent me so they just sent me the correct item and included a return label for me to send back the incorrect item.

It is okay, my husband said he will use it up if I don't like it as long as it doesn't smell as bad as FAS (the only one neither of us could stand, scent-wise), which I doubt it will. Smiley Happy

Yes, FAS was pretty bad. My husband doesn't use Wen but he was wondering what that smell was when I tried it so I guess I couldn't have made him use it up even if he did use Wen. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I agree about FAS. I couldn't use it and it gave me a headache. It is the only Wen product that I ever bought that I really couldn't use. I gave it to a friend that used it. Not really their favorite scent but could at least tolerate it. Yet some Wenners really like FAS. We all have different reactions to different formulas and scents of Wen.

Respected Contributor
I just looked at my Inside Q and realized the tsv is on March 21st, not the 23rd. Duh?! I hope I didn't mess anyone up. There are 4 two hour shows and one 1 hour show scheduled for March 21st!!! That is 9 glorious hours of Wen and Chaz!!! He is going to be worn out that day. Can't wait!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Hilary77 said: I just looked at my Inside Q and realized the tsv is on March 21st, not the 23rd. Duh?! I hope I didn't mess anyone up. There are 4 two hour shows and one 1 hour show scheduled for March 21st!!! That is 9 glorious hours of Wen and Chaz!!! He is going to be worn out that day. Can't wait!

Can't wait! I will have been using the SHL by then so may want to order more..Wen is THE most amazing hair system ever, and the fun of picking new scents is great...Once you know which formula works for you, (me it's the seasonals) it's all fun from their..The summer scent sounds yummy....Smiley Happy...

Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/2/2015 Hilary77 said: I just looked at my Inside Q and realized the tsv is on March 21st, not the 23rd. Duh?! I hope I didn't mess anyone up. There are 4 two hour shows and one 1 hour show scheduled for March 21st!!! That is 9 glorious hours of Wen and Chaz!!! He is going to be worn out that day. Can't wait!

Can't wait! I will have been using the SHL by then so may want to order more..Wen is THE most amazing hair system ever, and the fun of picking new scents is great...Once you know which formula works for you, (me it's the seasonals) it's all fun from their..The summer scent sounds yummy....Smiley Happy...

I agree and plan on ordering all of the summer seasonals but more of the SHP. Definitely plan on stocking up on SHP when it is available. I still wish they would make it a permanent selection or at least was offered every summer.

Regular Contributor

Hello Everyone! Happy March! That said, I was a bit sad to see the winter go...in Wen season, that is. Smiley Wink I am a fall and winter seasonal Wen gal. The spring formulations just aren't for me, but I always give them a try once! I'll be waiting for the big TSV weekend just in case some interesting configurations pop up for the new Honey Lilac. The scent does sound intriguing. I won't be jumping on the TSV either like I normally do, but perhaps there will be an offering of the Mandarin Fig separately. Regular Fig turned me off immediately due to scent and the rice formulations don't do me wonders, but again, I'll try it once!

Esteemed Contributor
Just wanted to say Happy March to everyone. This is my least favorite time of year, it's still dark and cold and feels like warmer weather will never get here. I just opened ,what was supposed to be a 12 oz duo of Tea tree RTM and the Q shipped lavender. It's soldout now. This is the third order they screwed up, so annoying. I'm getting antsy waiting for the 11th and certainly TSV day.
Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2015 ANewHue said: Just wanted to say Happy March to everyone. This is my least favorite time of year, it's still dark and cold and feels like warmer weather will never get here. I just opened ,what was supposed to be a 12 oz duo of Tea tree RTM and the Q shipped lavender. It's soldout now. This is the third order they screwed up, so annoying. I'm getting antsy waiting for the 11th and certainly TSV day.

oh man how disappointing!! Why does the Q seem to really screw up WEN orders?? I am going to be sooooo nervous when I order a bunch of SHP and SMC 32 oz since they screwed that up for me last time. I am going to order early so that if they miss one or send me the wrong scents, there will be some left that they can ship me. I am not going to take that sitting down this time!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

ANH, I would be so mad.

I did a 613 and RM cleanse on Sunday. I got lazy and left the RM in overnight. My hair has been Wen awesome since then!

I just got my GR TT deliveries today. I still haven't opened my QVC TT/613 kit.

I'm in TT heaven!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/3/2015 ANewHue said: Just wanted to say Happy March to everyone. This is my least favorite time of year, it's still dark and cold and feels like warmer weather will never get here. I just opened ,what was supposed to be a 12 oz duo of Tea tree RTM and the Q shipped lavender. It's soldout now. This is the third order they screwed up, so annoying. I'm getting antsy waiting for the 11th and certainly TSV day.

oh man how disappointing!! Why does the Q seem to really screw up WEN orders?? I am going to be sooooo nervous when I order a bunch of SHP and SMC 32 oz since they screwed that up for me last time. I am going to order early so that if they miss one or send me the wrong scents, there will be some left that they can ship me. I am not going to take that sitting down this time!!

Oh gosh I have never gotten a wrong product of anything from the Q..Now I may be nervous, I would hate a Wen mess up the worst of anything I order...!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2015 HappyDaze said:

I know ! I could understand if it was CA (another green label). Like I said this has been happening a lot recently and I don't even want to order. At least there are only two choices in the TS. I use tea tree RTM every day so when I saw the duo was back I jumped on it for my stash. I like lavender but I was giving it to my daughter for her trip.