Respected Contributor
In Chaz's Facebook post, you can see the BGT mousse and the SHL mousse and SC. It's in the system too. I wonder if it will be out this weekend. Not my thing, but I bet it will sell like the proverbial hot cakes. I will miss at least the first hour of the first 2hr show, but I'll have the tablet that came with my phone, so I can see what's going on as long as I have a signal.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Kjelle said: In Chaz's Facebook post, you can see the BGT mousse and the SHL mousse and SC. It's in the system too. I wonder if it will be out this weekend. Not my thing, but I bet it will sell like the proverbial hot cakes. I will miss at least the first hour of the first 2hr show, but I'll have the tablet that came with my phone, so I can see what's going on as long as I have a signal.

Oh I want those SHL styling products!!...hope they are here for tonight/tomorrow..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/20/2015 Kjelle said: In Chaz's Facebook post, you can see the BGT mousse and the SHL mousse and SC. It's in the system too. I wonder if it will be out this weekend. Not my thing, but I bet it will sell like the proverbial hot cakes. I will miss at least the first hour of the first 2hr show, but I'll have the tablet that came with my phone, so I can see what's going on as long as I have a signal.

Oh I want those SHL styling products!!...hope they are here for tonight/tomorrow..Smiley Happy

I hope so too even though I am not buying bc it s*cks for everyone to get styling a 3pc sets 2 weeks before the end of the season. It would signal a return to normalcy if they come out. I know the ingredient problem is beyond Chaz's control. I just want the problem to end for all of us, Team WEN included.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Kjelle said:

I hope so too even though I am not buying bc it s*cks for everyone to get styling a 3pc sets 2 weeks before the end of the season. It would signal a return to normalcy if they come out. I know the ingredient problem is beyond Chaz's control. I just want the problem to end for all of us, Team WEN included.

That is true, I wonder if that is why the SHL is so limited also...and all the SHL styling products have the 4 honey's in them, so I for sure wanted them, but would be nice to be able to use along with the CC....

Honored Contributor

I *might* have a WEN problem.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor
On 3/20/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Lol! That's awesome! I love how the Wen is stored with the ""survival"" supplies and ""essentials.""
Respected Contributor

WOW....I want that problem....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I have the same problem. The cabinet in my bathroom looks almost like that. I have the Philosophy products, too.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I just bought the Origami shelf because I had no more room in my bathroom cabinet ;o)

Talk about compounding the problem. LOL

I also have 9 of the 32 oz bottles in my shower.

But I didn't buy a gallon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

WOW....I want that problem....Smiley Happy

No after seeing this now I don't feel so bad about my stash. Lol