Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Judaline @Wsmom @SilleeMee @FLGators @Icegoddess 

I'm standing up for her ad here's why...

'She is not a "glamor queen " but she does take care of herself.

She is a chemist, who started out with skin like mine... always inflamed.

I went with this company because she presents the chemistry...she speaks y language.

Plus,my problems turned out to be autoimmune and I don't know what I would do without these. They have done for e what my dermatologist could not do.

I am not putting Manuela down by any means. I just think she should have said something about what she's done. Dr. Denese was very open about her surgery. Told us why she did it and what was done. And I am assuming she believes her products will help keep her that way altho most docs recommend Obagi after face surgery. I think Manuela looks great. I guess she knows she'll have to do it for life. I heard the inflating and deflating makes the skin very lax.

Honored Contributor

How do we even know for sure if she's had anything done. Total speculation.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She now wears large glasses, kind of like Shawn Killinger, so cant see much of her face. Personally, I liked her looks with the dark hair and wedge haircut instead of the no styled long hair just hanging

I used to love to watch  and admired her with that dark hair and wedge and as I remember she originally had a lighter skin tone which was striking in contrast..  When she opted for the change I didn't even recognize her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I think she had more work than just fillers.These beauty company owners, like Manuela & Dr. Denese,want us to buy their anti aging products ,while they have had obvious work done on their faces. I think it's dishonest of them.

Why is it 'dishonest' to have work done?? I don't understand. It has nothing to do with the products they are selling.

I think the issue is just be transparent and tell us all the work you have had done before you tell us what your product can do for our skin so we aren't thinking your product gave you that smooth skin, no lines, lifted appearance when in reality you also needed to have fillers, etc.  

Exactly!! They're acting like their good skin is a result of their products & it isn't. It's a result or "work" they had done & they're using their "products" to maintain it. In my book that's dishonest.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Judaline @Wsmom @SilleeMee @FLGators @Icegoddess 

I'm standing up for her ad here's why...

'She is not a "glamor queen " but she does take care of herself.

She is a chemist, who started out with skin like mine... always inflamed.

I went with this company because she presents the chemistry...she speaks y language.

Plus,my problems turned out to be autoimmune and I don't know what I would do without these. They have done for e what my dermatologist could not do.

I am not putting Manuela down by any means. I just think she should have said something about what she's done. Dr. Denese was very open about her surgery. Told us why she did it and what was done. And I am assuming she believes her products will help keep her that way altho most docs recommend Obagi after face surgery. I think Manuela looks great. I guess she knows she'll have to do it for life. I heard the inflating and deflating makes the skin very lax.

Adrienne Denese has talked about some procedures only. She looks different each time she is on. These vendors often say things about results that just are not true. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor
Dr. Denese only spoke about her surgery after there was so much talk about it on social media. Also, she had more work done than what she admitted to.
Contributor

I watched Manuela some yesterday + some today.  I don't think she looks like she had fillers.  I was wondering about Liz from Nakery Beauty.  I think she looks like she is having some issues with her skin, maybe not good results from fillers.  I have no problem with anyone wanting to use fillers.  I don't use them, as I can't afford them.  I just wondered about Liz. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

How do we even know for sure if she's had anything done. Total speculation.

Seeing is believing. Even her eyes are smaller because of her cheeks being "inflated" for lack of a better word. It's very obvious. And if it's her products that are giving her the fullness, I am totally on board!

Contributor

@Judaline "Dr" Denise was NOT open and honest until she got busted, then she had to explain her new appearance. It is all snake oil, even Josie uses Botox.  So much for natural and non-toxic.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I think she had more work than just fillers.These beauty company owners, like Manuela & Dr. Denese,want us to buy their anti aging products ,while they have had obvious work done on their faces. I think it's dishonest of them.

Why is it 'dishonest' to have work done?? I don't understand. It has nothing to do with the products they are selling.

Omgosh really?  Because they are selling youth. They are selling tightening of jowls and uplifting of the face.  Because they are telling us if we use their creams or serums or whatever we will have tighter, smoother, uplifted skin.  And in REALITY, unfortunately, none of that can happen without surgical intervention, which they have had.    

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi