Honored Contributor

I watched the repeat this morning on Q2 and enjoyed it.  However, I would have liked RuPaul to been more front and center than Mally.  Everytime Ru commented on anything Mally forced a  hysterical laugh.  Good grief.

I cant get over how young RuPaul looks.  I had to look up his bio and he is 58 yrs old.  He has no wrinkles and looks fantastic.  I dont know if he has had any surgery or not but I dont think so.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

He looks amazing and I just love his personality. I know everyone was so excited last night but I thought it was a great show. I would like to see more of him but I am sure he is very busy. 

Honored Contributor

Since Ru does his own makeup, it would have been a hoot to see the actual transformation on air...maybe a video and edited for time. If you’ve never seen tips and tricks of a drag queen, you don’t know a thing about contour, shading, eye makeup, concealer.....It’s amazing!!! 

***I loved the 2nd show. The first one did not record. Spectrum had it listed on the guide, but it recorded as a LOGO show!! Gotta love Spectrum. Not!!

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Since Ru does his own makeup, it would have been a hoot to see the actual transformation on air...maybe a video and edited for time. If you’ve never seen tips and tricks of a drag queen, you don’t know a thing about contour, shading, eye makeup, concealer.....It’s amazing!!! 

***I loved the 2nd show. The first one did not record. Spectrum had it listed on the guide, but it recorded as a LOGO show!! Gotta love Spectrum. Not!!

I recorded the second show. What a great idea for Mally and RuPaul to team up. 

Esteemed Contributor

He's charming. And interesting. And very knowledgeable about makeup. And with him there to temper her it meant not listening to her screeching through a whole show. You could see there were many many times she wanted to talk but conceeded to him when she heard his voice so kudos to her for that. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   I don't think they had the first show.  It was a Logo show on my Comcast cable, too.  Did the first show show up in the Items Recently On Air?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   I don't think they had the first show.  It was a Logo show on my Comcast cable, too.  Did the first show show up in the Items Recently On Air?

@NickNack   Not sure, but read here about ladies who watched and wanted items that sold out. Nothing sold out in the “second” show.

Respected Contributor

There was a show at 5:00 PT.

I watched and bought the eyeshadow palette.  

Several things did sell out.

Valued Contributor

I loved the shows, it was very entertaining and I picked up the shadow palette.  Wanted the mascara but took too long to decide☹️ It reminded me of her old white tube mascara except for the shape of the brush.  Ru is a very inspirational speaker and obviously quite funny.  Talking about and why a product can make you feel a little better about your day, or why and how he uses these products was very pleasant and sweet. I ❤️Drag Race and All Stars!

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I agree, if Raven came in to do half of her face it would been great, particularly on the second show since products were limited from earlier sell outs.