Contributor

Mally - Last night's show - with Stacey Anne

Is it me or did it look like Stacey Ann (short blonded-headed woman) has so much makeup piled on? Malley kept putting more on in her demos............as others have said............why doesn't she just show a clean face first? Those models coming out fully made up - then she applies more - makes for a heavy make up face...........

New Contributor

Re: Mally - Last night's show - with Stacey Anne

I just wanted to say-how lovely Stacey Anne always looks-BUT now as of last night she is beaming. I heard she is so good looking because her mom was also a model-whatever the girl is a looker. Take care of yourself-wear comfy clothes and shoes.Debra

Respected Contributor

Stacey Ann is gorgeous and she gets her good looks from her mother the model Luanne, who is often on with Quacker Factory!

Honored Contributor

If she is the short, bleach blonde haired pregnant model, she always has too much makeup on, imo. And usually the foundation is not the right color/too dark for her. She is one of my least favorite makeup models but probably because I prefer a less made-up look, more of a no makeup-makeup look than a full, heavy makeup look that she always has. Perhaps that is her niche in makeup modeling, to show how the particular foundation (or whatever) will look if you hare more heavy handed.

New Contributor

Wow, I did not know she is Luanne's daughter!  They do put too much makeup on her and on Luanne!

Frequent Contributor

She's not Luanne's daughter. Her mother was a former QVC model who used to be on years ago. Sorry I can't remember her name.

Luanne has a son.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is pregnant again?  Someone needs to hide those black markers the Vionic Guy uses on her!

Frequent Contributor

Part of an article form Philly com dated June 18 , 2006-

"That's because the big three agencies - Expressions, Reinhard, and Models on the Move (MMA) in Cherry Hill - have adapted to the changing industry, says Pamela Lankford, president of Expressions.

"It's the fashion division that has changed more than anything else," said Lankford, whose agency celebrated its 20th anniversary in February. "On the other hand, Philadelphia is still a great commercial market."

So while runway shows, magazine covers, and even catalog work are scarce, models can find work smiling and posing on QVC, in industrial videos for various companies, and in corporate and entertainment advertising.

Lankford herself was the first model on-screen on QVC in 1987, a time she refers to as "the baby days of QVC when we had to change in the bathroom." Her daughter, Staci Ann, the channel's first child model, is now one of the house models."

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's always too much makeup. I often think they put her in shades that are too dark.
Honored Contributor

Yes she is it was announced on Facebook and on air

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She is pregnant again?  Someone needs to hide those black markers the Vionic Guy uses on her!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.