Honored Contributor

Re: Mally - Last night's show - with Stacey Anne

'Too  much' I don't know but I do believe she's a light; not the medium they always insist on putting her in!

Honored Contributor

@Lexy Laurenn wrote:

Is it me or did it look like Stacey Ann (short blonded-headed woman) has so much makeup piled on? Malley kept putting more on in her demos............as others have said............why doesn't she just show a clean face first? Those models coming out fully made up - then she applies more - makes for a heavy make up face...........

I watched last night. They did show two other girls with nothing on their faces to start and Mally used the complete TSV on them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't purchase the TSV, but I thought Stacy Ann looked better in this foundation than she has in any other vendor's foundation.  She is the one, in particular, who almost always looks orange.  It has to be something with her skin tone and the darker foundations they often put on her.  I notice it with her more than any other model.  She's adorable, and the foundation looked really nice on her--for once not too orange. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Jill just said that she's in Medium. It's very orange on her face and I see a very obvious line between her jaw/chin and neck. Very noticeable, especially from the side.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Staci Ann just needs a lot of make-up because she has quite a lot of skin discoloration. She looks the same in all the make-up demos - heavily made up, but still beautiful. So, I suppose she may be a helpful model for those with lots of skin discoloration issues who want full coverage. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

She's not Luanne's daughter. Her mother was a former QVC model who used to be on years ago. Sorry I can't remember her name.

Luanne has a son.

I wonder if it was maybe Abby or Linda (both blondes).  They were on quite a few years ago but they might not be old enough to have a daughter Staci Anne's age.

Frequent Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

She's not Luanne's daughter. Her mother was a former QVC model who used to be on years ago. Sorry I can't remember her name.

Luanne has a son.

I wonder if it was maybe Abby or Linda (both blondes).  They were on quite a few years ago but they might not be old enough to have a daughter Staci Anne's age.

According to the article I posted Staci Ann's mom is Pamela Lankford.