Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering my eyebrow color because it's on back order here.  I payed $7.00 for a small compact of gel? and color and a double ended brush.  The lowest mail was priority and it took about 8 days!  Eight days at "priority"?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally, Has High Shipping

wrote:

I ended up ordering my eyebrow color because it's on back order here.  I payed $7.00 for a small compact of gel? and color and a double ended brush.  The lowest mail was priority and it took about 8 days!  Eight days at "priority"?

@ECBG  Was this from her website or the Q?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  At that price just for shipping, I would have found a substitute.  Amazon has a ton of that kind of brow color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I thought someone posted that Kohls carries some Mally products.  You might want to check them next time since I know they have tons of promotions, or it might even be in stock at your local Kohls store.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@ECBG  Was this from her website or the Q?

@ShanusSorry.  Mally's web site.  

Contributor

ULTA carried some of her products too and occasionally has great discounts.  In November, I bought a set of 5 Mally shadow sticks for $27.  Then, I was able to apply a 20% coupon, making it $22.