Regular Contributor
I love this line of makeup from Sephora. I have tried his contouring cream and new lipstick. Love both? Have you tried anything from this line? Any recommendations?
Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna 

I've only tried one product and I like it.  I was copying an eye look from Julia Adams MUA.  It included this shadow which has no base.  It's a topper.

MAKEUP BY MARIO - Master Crystal Reflector™ Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g

Honored Contributor

lipstick and the stick blush which is very intense

Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup by Mario

[ Edited ]

@LoveviennaI like his Softsculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer. The powder/bronzer/highlighter (I swirl my brush in all 3 shades) is light enough to give me a nice, easy bronze look.

I use his lip pencil in "Hugh" ( a neutral pinky/nude)every day.

The new shadow palette gave me something to think about, but too many warm tones and a few very sparkly shadows I'd never wear.

Valued Contributor
Hi
I really like his eye primer kit . It has 2 shades of primer plus a setting powder. I have discoloration on my lids plus oiliness. The 2 colors make it easy to get a good match 😊
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lovevienna   I like his Softsculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer. The powder/bronzer/highlighter (I swirl my brush in all 3 shades) is light enough to give me a nice, easy bronze look. 

I use his lip pencil in "Hugh" ( a neutral pinky/nude)every day. 

The new shadow palette gave me something to think about, but toomany warm tones and a few very sparkly shadows I'd never wear.

of all the Celeb brands at Sephora (owned I think) I like that one the best, it is more edited 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Oh but this look is everything and you can make it as sparkly (or not) as you want.  

Ilia eyeshadow in Cork

ILIA - Liquid Powder Eye Shadow Tint Cork 0.12 oz / 3.5 ml

MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Crystal Reflector in Bronzite

MAKEUP BY MARIO - Master Crystal Reflector™ Bronzite 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g