Trusted Contributor

Make Up Eraser Cloth Towel

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have this makep remover cloth?  Syas its good for 3-5 years and its mashine washable.  Does it rinse clean?  Unless you wash it everyday you are taking off todays makeup with yesterdays still on it??  Its a GMA deal today..

Makeup Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth Pink 7" W x 16" L

Respected Contributor

Re: Make Up Eraser Cloth Towel

@MrsCat21

I have been using these oblong cloths for almost 2 years since I read about here from a poster.  They come 4 to a bag:  Walmart- around 8 dollars, CVS less with coupon.  Check that you get the full size vs. “ fingertip “.

They take it all off: mascara ,etc.  I dampen my face, use Dr.Denese hydrating cleanser and a really hot cloth.  Rinse the cloth out and air dry.  Comes really clean:  then throw in laundry as often as I want.  Air dry.   

I demote them to wash wash cloths after they wear down, approx. 6 months.

Face is very clean....use the Clarisonic infrequently now.

HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I don't own that brand of towel. But there are other microfiber towels I have tried that are similar to it. The Campanelli makeup remover towels and the Joy Mangano makeup remover towels are two of the ones I have tried. These kinds of MF towels work very well with just water, however, some makeup products like dark shadows and liners may remain on them when rinsed. So I use just a little bit of facial cleanser or Dawn to spot clean them then rinse well then hang dry. Be sure to toss them in your regular wash after three days of use because that's about the length of time it takes for a good family of bacteria to start growing. Another thing about these MF cloths...try to launder them alone or with other MF products in order to minimize your cloths from picking up lint from other pieces of laundered items. If you can't do this then I suggest trying to launder them with stuff that will give the least amount of lint. Also do not use any fabric softeners and dry the MF cloths on low heat with your other MF items so that your MF cloths remain lint free. Lint collecting on these cloths can be annoying and will also inhibit their cleansing properties.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have some that look similar from Joy Mangano and love them!  I wear mascara and brow pencil so I use some cleanser with it, but my skin feels very clean after!  They do seem to rinse very clean also. I haven't seen them offered by Joy recently so it's good to know I can get them elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

Check out NORWEX micro fiber body cloths. I kid you not, they take off bullet proof make up with just water! No cleaner, cleanser needed. I use them everyday!

I was a sceptic...until I tried them. :-)

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone, I went ahead and ordered. 

Honored Contributor

For me, the cloth would have to be laundered after each use.  I use the Pop Sonic Leaflet which i purchased at the Q.  You rinse off in hot water period. Plus it cleans out your pores.  I use the Leaflet with BWC facial soap.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I got the Campanelli towels and I really like them. They even came with a bag to wash them in. Such a good deal.