Respected Contributor

Macy's Clinique Gift w/Purchase starts Monday I believe and this coupon is only good through Sunday.  Ugh!!

Contributor

Yes. And of course I caved last night and bought a cleanser, an eyeliner, a concealer and a powder.  I said I was not going to make any more beauty purchases but I certainly can't be trusted!

Good deal, and I completely agree with what some said: why can't QVC do this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Macy’s 15% off beauty

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppywrote:

I popped over there this morning, nice sale!

That said, their shipping is painfully slow....at least where I am so I placed my very small order with Nordies. Free ship always and I'll have it Wed.

I ordered from Macy's yesterday and its already shipped..I have good luck except last Christmas..my order was messed up and took forever to get it right..will never order after Thanksgiving again...too many orders going out w/all the sales..what a nightmare! But they are having amazing sales right now and great coupons..esp. if you're a Macy's card holder!!!!! Cat Surprised Btw..I LOVE Nordie's too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Snowpuppy I have always rec'd my Macy's orders within three days of ordering and my small city doesn't have a Macy's store.  I wonder what the hold up has been for you?  I can understand your aggravation. I refuse to order anything online if I have to wait more than a week to receive it.