Honored Contributor

1.  Setting spray can be spritzed before foundation (after spf) for longer wear.  2.  Use it to wet your damp beauty blender to apply foundation  3.  Spray it on brow spoolie before brushing them up instead of gel or wax  4.  In a jam, it’s a good lightweight hairspray without a fragrance  5. Spray on wrist before your perfume for more lasting fragrance 

Have you found more uses? 

Respected Contributor

Wow great tips! Will keep these in mind. I have used it before foundation but have not tried the other uses. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Wow great tips! Will keep these in mind. I have used it before foundation but have not tried the other uses. Thank you.

@Tricolor   You’re welcome🌸

Honored Contributor

Smashbox Primer Water 💜

Honored Contributor

DIY SETTING SPRAY:

4 oz. spray bottle

2 oz. Witch Hazel

2 tsp. Vegetable glycerin

5 drops essential oil 

(dry skin: lavender, oily skin: rosemary, acne: tea tree)

Add some bottled water & shake each time before use. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Great tips thank you!! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@kathie66   🌼

Regular Contributor
I saw this on YouTube, but I had to modify it since I don't use a beauty sponge to apply undereye concealer. So you lightly spritz your fingertip with setting spray and press into your undereye concealer to set it (especially the inner corner where the full-face spray doesn't usually get to.) This has really been helping me.
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

@TasMss wrote:
I saw this on YouTube, but I had to modify it since I don't use a beauty sponge to apply undereye concealer. So you lightly spritz your fingertip with setting spray and press into your undereye concealer to set it (especially the inner corner where the full-face spray doesn't usually get to.) This has really been helping me.

@TasMss   I’ve started sponging the spray before and after foundation across the bridge of my nose...glasses always take makeup off there.