Trusted Contributor

I do not have any lipsticks right now. I only have two lipglosses. I would like to buy a neutral rose pink lipstick from MAC and a blush too. 

I don't have a MAC near me so I was looking at the MAC website and Norstrom website, but it is so hard to tell from the swatches. Anyone have any MAC advice for neutral rose pink lipstick and blush. I don't wear matte lipstick. 

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I really like Mac Del Rio but I think it's a little darker than it looks like on the website. I feel like Mac doesn't have a lot of pink.

I do have a couple of Rimmels I like if you're willing to look outside Mac. Paradise #050, #05 which is a Kate Moss color

Respected Contributor

MAC Sequin

Honored Contributor

Wait.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around you not owning any lipstick. 

Image result for surprised meme

Respected Contributor

If you want to consider the NYX brand they have my favorite ever pink lipstick....Indian Pink .If I could only grab one pink lipstick (and run) this would be it. Great price too.

Image result for nyx indian pink

Frequent Contributor

MAC lipsticks are the best, others may disagree but for the price they are great quality and great wear.

First, what is your coloring?  Warm, cool, neutral?  Also what is your skin tone? Fair, light, medium, dark?

What sort of finish are you looking for Matte, Luster, Satin?

I am very fair with cool undertones.  I love Plumful, which is an every day great color for me, MAC describes it as "blossoming rose-plum".  I also have Syrup, which is also very nice but lighter and closer to a "my lips but better" color.

MAC Mehr is great if you have a warm undertone, Faux is more neutral and Please Me is cooler.  

Out of all thought I recommend Plumful, it is a luster finish so it is comfortable on the lips and you can buildit up for more coverage.

Esteemed Contributor

like MAC "Modesty" for just a little bit of color....it is more of a rose shade...

Trusted Contributor

@sullw I am 51 with neutral/cool skintone, medium brown eyes, natural dark blonde hair, dry skin. I like satin or sheer colors not mattes. I wear nymphette lipgloss.

I am looking for a neutral rose pink lipstick and matching blush. 

Also, I need a new MAC eyeshadoe in neutral beige that is not flat matte but not frosty. Any suggestions?