Trusted Contributor

I really need a new moisturizer.  I am down to the bottom of my HG Skinn 24 hr youth preservation cream and have been looking at this brand for a while; after watching and listening the last few times they were on, I decided I would email them to inquire whether they test on animals, as it is my personal preference to avoid companies that do.  I received the following response: 

"many thanks for your email. Of course all our products are not tested on animals. By the way in Europe it is forbidden to make tests on animals. If you need a good moisturizer, i can suggest our Aqua Intense Line (fragrance free)"

My question is has anyone used this line and what has your experience been?  Thank you in advance.  

Super Contributor

I use MAsam and have for 3 or 4 years.  I've tried other skin care but always go back to M Asam.  It doesn't just sit on my skin...it really sinks in.  I've had some skincare that pills on my face and what good can it do for my skin is it pills?

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl  I've used the Vino Gold Day and Night Cream (lime green container).  In reading that Skinn Creme Reverse was a treatment product it seemed like a separate moisturizer was supposed to go on top.  I had tried Skinn YPC and it was too heavy for me, but saw  M. Asam a few times and was convinced to try it.  I really liked the Vino Gold Day and Night Cream, but soon I felt overmoisturized using a moisturizer over the Creme Reverse.  It turned out that the Creme Reverse alone is plenty for me.  I'm using the leftover VG Day and Night Cream on my arms and shoulders to use it up.  I've also had some experience with the Vino Gold Neck and Decollete Cream.  I like that too.  I'm currently using Skinn BotaniLift on my neck.  However, if I would ever give up on the Creme Reverse or decide the BotaniLift isn't for me, I wouldn't rule out out going back to M. Asam somewhere down the line. Not that it makes the product more effective, but I like the scent of the Vino Gold products.  It's light and fades quickly, but just a pleasant experience when applying.  

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I really need a new moisturizer.  I am down to the bottom of my HG Skinn 24 hr youth preservation cream and have been looking at this brand for a while; after watching and listening the last few times they were on, I decided I would email them to inquire whether they test on animals, as it is my personal preference to avoid companies that do.  I received the following response: 

"many thanks for your email. Of course all our products are not tested on animals. By the way in Europe it is forbidden to make tests on animals. If you need a good moisturizer, i can suggest our Aqua Intense Line (fragrance free)"

My question is has anyone used this line and what has your experience been?  Thank you in advance.  

Their products are very nice, in my opinon. I have really liked what I have tried.

I have tried their body care items. They are so lovely. 

I have also tried their blue line. It has hyaluronic acid in it. It's good if your skin is on the dry side and needs a more moisturizing product, and it's also fragrance free, as stated in the e-mail that you received. 

It's nice if you can get some of the products in a kit, and can try them that way. You can save a little money that way, and then try more than one product, too. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My experience with the MAsam products I've treid has been favorable.  If you expressed your concerns in the letter and Aqua Intense was recommended I would go with that choice.  My skin which at this point in my life and winter is combination.  I've used products from the Vino Gold and Vino Lift line.  I usually opt for M Asam sets, but at a price of $25 for 3 ounces, Vino Gold Day and Night Cream is a great value.  It's as good --and better -- than many other creams which sell for much more.  

Occasional Contributor

I love the Vino Lift line and also the Vitamin E line. I have used every product out there and have had the best luck with M Asam. Everytime I try something else I am dissapointed and go back to M Asam. I am 67 and these products have done wonders for me. Also the prices are so affordable. Especially if you get a set. Love M Asam. I can truly see a difference in my skin.

I'd say give it a try.

Liz

Trusted Contributor

Ladies - thank you all for your positive feedback.  I think for $25 I'm going to try the Vino Gold - it's 3+ ounces and should last a long time.  I have plenty of serums, but at night I like to use a moisurizer. I have normal skin so I think this may work.  The one recommended by the company doesn't have such great reviews unfortunately.