Regular Contributor

We are going to Universal Studios Hollywood in a couple of weeks. I noticed that City walk has a Lush store.  Anyone know of goodies I should try? I got their hand cream one time. It was awesome Thank you  Robin

Honored Contributor

I really like their bubble bars and bath bombs. Their Charity Pot body lotion is great. The Rub Rub Rub shower scrub in a tub is wonderful. I love the scent of the Honey I Washed the Kids soap.

Respected Contributor
I've heard their bath bombs are awesome. Now I just need a bathtub. Lol.
Respected Contributor

Just be careful in the hot weather.  Many of Lush's products will melt in a hot car.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

if you have dry lips, the lip scrub is amazing. messy but amazing. the 9 to 5 cleansing lotion is nice to

Regular Contributor

I love the bath bombs. They are really great, fun to use & smell your bathroom all day!

Also love the soap Rock Star!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC due to link.

Super Contributor

@Robin1869

I would recommend the massage bars as an intro to the LUSH products.

I use them when I come out of the shower and they keep me smelling yummy all evening or all day.
They make great hand creams too.

My favorites are

1. Pearl-
    Smells like rose jam and it really does. My aunt makes rose jam every summer and it tasted and smelled just like this.
    I love it and I don't like rose perfume at all so that's saying something.
    The only annoyance are the "peals" but at least they're only on top and so I pick them off. If you get one, choose one with the fewest pearls.

2. Tender Is The Night-
    If you like Jasmine. Amazing! It smells like real jasmine, or jasmine absolute with some other yummy ingredient in it.

3. Yes Yes Yes-
    Jasmine again but this one smells like jasmine absolute and cocoa butter.

4. Soft Coeur-
    Here's one that I love but would not recommend. The reason is that they put a piece of chocolate in the middle, DON'T KNOW WHY but they do. Who wants to spread chocolate all over their bodies??
    I still buy it because it's an amazing scent, one of the best but I throw it out when I get to the center, the "soft coeur" or soft heart of chocolate. Or I try to pick out the chocolate center.