Super Contributor

Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick

Oh, wow! I just mixed the Cherry Almond lipstick with the Cherry Sorbet, which was too vibrant for me to use alone. What a gorgeous color it turned out to be! I used the Cherry Sorbet first, and then I coated that with Cherry Almond. The result was a lovely medium fuchsia color. If you find that the Cherry Sorbet is too vivid, give this a try. I'm glad I did! Now the Cherry Sorbet won't go to waste!

Super Contributor

Re: Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick

That's a great tip! I only have the cherry almond, haven't seen the other one. I do love the cherry almond shade though. I thought it was going to be red with the word cherry in it but was very surprised to find a beautiful neutral.

Super Contributor

Re: Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick

On 6/24/2014 Tori in KC said:

That's a great tip! I only have the cherry almond, haven't seen the other one. I do love the cherry almond shade though. I thought it was going to be red with the word cherry in it but was very surprised to find a beautiful neutral.

The Cherry Almond is a beautiful neutral on its own, but the Cherry Sorbet (which came in a Baked Elements set) is incredibly vivid. It's a very bright magenta! Mixing the two makes the color wearable. I love Laura and her products, but what was she thinking with the Cherry Sorbet color??