Regular Contributor

I cant find the post where Chaz said how to get growth

He listed what to use and I think said cleanse daily does anyone remember what it was ?

Respected Contributor

Re: I cant find the post where Chaz said how to get growth

the following is what Chaz posted on FB on May 4th: When I go to @QVC for June gallons, @sandrabennettqvc and I are planning on doing a new Haircut for her. So here's what I asked her to do prior to me coming to town; Apply the WEN Tea Tree Eucalyptus Oil to your scalp every night. Massage it in for 5-10 minutes sleep with it on. In the morning cleanse,rinse & repeat with Spring Orange Blossom and 613 or Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner every day. This will help your Hair Grow crazy Fast.. Giving us so much Hair to work with. Ps. Stay away from those Curling Irons & Flat Irons. "If it burns your Skin it's Burning your Hair"..
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

On 6/26/2014 Kjelle said: the following is what Chaz posted on FB on May 4th: When I go to @qvc for June gallons, @sandrabennettqvc and I are planning on doing a new Haircut for her. So here's what I asked her to do prior to me coming to town; Apply the WEN Tea Tree Eucalyptus Oil to your scalp every night. Massage it in for 5-10 minutes sleep with it on. In the morning cleanse,rinse & repeat with Spring Orange Blossom and 613 or Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner every day. This will help your Hair Grow crazy Fast.. Giving us so much Hair to work with. Ps. Stay away from those Curling Irons & Flat Irons. "If it burns your Skin it's Burning your Hair"..

Thank you !

Honored Contributor

On 6/26/2014 Kjelle said: the following is what Chaz posted on FB on May 4th: When I go to @qvc for June gallons, @sandrabennettqvc and I are planning on doing a new Haircut for her. So here's what I asked her to do prior to me coming to town; Apply the WEN Tea Tree Eucalyptus Oil to your scalp every night. Massage it in for 5-10 minutes sleep with it on. In the morning cleanse,rinse & repeat with Spring Orange Blossom and 613 or Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner every day. This will help your Hair Grow crazy Fast.. Giving us so much Hair to work with. Ps. Stay away from those Curling Irons & Flat Irons. "If it burns your Skin it's Burning your Hair"..

And just to add to Kjelle's information, this is the Wen - Chaz's thoughts on how to "help your hair grow crazy fast" thread where people gave their feedback about Chaz's suggestions.

-- bebe Smile