Valued Contributor

Luminess? Temptu? "Air Brushd" Face?

[ Edited ]

Anyone have any experience with "Air Brushed" Cosmetic Makeup, such as the brand "Luminess," for instance? . (but numerous other brands also..)

Other brands can be listed on the "GoodHousekeeping" website, such as "Temptu" .. "Sephora Collection" .etc. under the title:  "The 10 Best Airbrush Makeup Products for Truly Flawless Skin."... 

I havent heard abt "Air Brushed Cosmetic Makeup" in a long time. 

..  I remember that HSN once offered "Luminess,"

What was your experiences, & brands with "Air Brush Makeup" products?

The ... "Good, Bad & Ugly!"

Thanks in Advance (TIA)

~~~

<added> 

Seems there's another webpage called "Byrdie" that offers a title:  "The Best Airbrush Makeup for When You Want Seriously Beautiful Skin."

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminess? Temptu? "Air Brushd" Face?

@TwinkleBell   I find using an airbrush system difficult. The ones I've tried years ago provide shades of foundation that you need tomix yourself to get the correct color...I used up all the light and it was hard to find just one shade...came in kits of shades.

With silver hair, I had to be so careful to not get it on my hair, but also cover the areas up to the hairline. 

IMO, not worth the effort.  It takes much longer than a makeup sponge or brush.The coverage is more efficient and can be directed to areas that need more makeup and less in other areas.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   THANK YOU, again, for such great advice, & shared experience!.

I'm not sure, but I think I might have bought a Luminess when it was at a phenomenal price at HSN, eons ago, ...  BUT.. there was no "light" foundation colors that came with it... (only darker colors, I couldnt use).  I think I told myself, "I'll just get the 'set up" and find the correct light colors bottles later!  So I never tried it out.

@Shanus   I love, cherish yr advice & experience.  THANK YOU for generously sharing such with us.. we're (truly)  blessed! <-- (corrected)

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell   That was the nicest thing for you to say. I like being as honest as possible, even if sometimes it's not what you and others want to hear. 

Advice, if not accurate or from the heart, is not worth its salt....right?  Thank you again for the kind words. ❤️