Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I use the unscented...Target has Lume in store & online, they sell the mini try me size...that's a good way to sample the scents before buying the full size.

Thanks! I didn't know that it was at Target-I'm wondering if it was a Shark-tank item?

Respected Contributor

i'm using the unscented stick, from azon. There was a previous post/discussion and with all the positive comments, i decided to try. I'm glad i did. I will continue to use, every other day, works for me.

Trusted Contributor
I don't know how many ppl this will shock BUT ....I haven't worn deodorant in YEARS and years. I have no BO.
And before anyone says I DO, believe me my SO and family and coworkers ( ESPECIALLY coworkers) would make sure I knew 😆
Now I never would be around anyone working outside, at the beach or anyone I would work up a stinky sweat WITHOUT wearing it.
But on a daily basis with 🚿 in the morning and working/ living in A/C...... I do not need it. I don't have BO.
I have no med cond that causes it and I'm blessed in the I just am not stinky. I know some ppl have med cond that causes it. ( I also knew someone who couldn't control that - female) so yes it's good that Lume is around. It's also good to know of other things that could help ie ACV & acids.✌️
Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

I agree that a lot of it depends upon lifestyle.  With a daily shower and working indoors in the AC, I don't get stinky either.  I do wear deodorant, though, but really it's out of habit that I apply it.  However, on days I don't wear it, I don't notice any negative impacts.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

@buyornotwhat scent do you like?

The orange one. I'm actually waiting for a couple of bars of soap in the mailSmiley Happy

@buyornot  - I thought I read that the soaps don't have the odor blocking benefit.  The body wash does.