Respected Contributor

Loving Pure Grace!

[ Edited ]

I can not find my thread prior to the forum change.Woman Frustrated

If i can only bring 2 things to a deserted island with me it will be Pure  Grace and Fresh Cream!  LOL

Now if only Philosophy can make a linen or cotton scent I will be estatic. My favoriate perfum when I was young was White Linen By Este lauder. I need that in a Philosophy scent

Trusted Contributor

I love it, too!  I have other fragrances that I wear but I always seem to go back to Pure Grace, it's so clean and comforting.

Regular Contributor

I am starting a Philosophy perfume collection just to try them all out! Smiley Happy Just got a small Amazing Grace so I want to see what happens with this. hmm. Smiley Happy   The Philosophy brand perfumes are interesting and intriging for sure. I do wish that they were all edps though as they are so light. But I guess that is the point with them.  I think I just may go and get Pure Grace now that you are so happy with it. Smiley Wink

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Agree!  PG is lovely.  I swear, the local grocery manager (very handsome, the "Silver Fox" look) came up and smelled the back of my neck the other day when I was wearing it.  Not complaining!

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

I ordered the set of 3 whipped body cremes. I cracked on Pure Grace and was like woah! I've smelled it before but was never really wowed by it. Now I really like it. Glad I signed for auto delivery. 

Trusted Contributor

I really love Pure Grace. Right now, I have the body wash, the lotion, the body spritz and the spray fragrance.

I love Amazing Grace too (and have all the same as above) !!

Respected Contributor

My fav by far.  Have not tried all of them, though, so who knows what I'll pick next time!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Frequent Contributor

Pure Grace is my favorite too! I get migraines from just about every scent out there, except Pure Grace. Try the body spritz if you haven't already. It's so nice & such a good value for the amount you get. 

Respected Contributor

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

I am starting a Philosophy perfume collection just to try them all out! Smiley Happy Just got a small Amazing Grace so I want to see what happens with this. hmm. Smiley Happy   The Philosophy brand perfumes are interesting and intriging for sure. I do wish that they were all edps though as they are so light. But I guess that is the point with them.  I think I just may go and get Pure Grace now that you are so happy with it. Smiley Wink

That sounds like me  I tried pure grace, amazing grace and fresh cream and loe them all. 

Super Contributor

I always have some pure grace in the house.   Sometimes I alternate but pure grace is my go to.   I love the spritz on my arms and legs and use it on my dog.  It makes his coat extra shiny and smells delicious. I do save my stash of the edp for me only.   It just makes me feel good and refreshed.  Love the clean energy.