Honored Contributor

Re: Love watching Bobbi Brown show but

See now Jill is one of my favorite hosts-especially with Bobbi Brown. She is a no-nonsense, gives great descriptions and tells you all of the particulars right up front! Plus you can tell she really does love Bobbi's products and probably does really use them-she knows them very well and I think Jill's personality really compliments Bobbi's...I have seen a few Bobbi shows where she has been paired with a couple of other hosts whose names I won't mention and it just did not work. I think Bobbi feels most comfortable with Jill as well, and I think they make a great team.It was a very enjoyable show to me...... Bobbi is a great teacher and also gives great tips and I love her honesty-if she doesn't feel it will work for you she will say that and I admire that!

Contributor

I really like Bobbi and Jill. Jill always asks the questions we want answers to on any beauty product...She actually uses Bobbi's products as I do and can speak to how great they are! It is very obvious Bobbi looks to Jill for that reason and I appreciate it. Love Bobbi's products and wish she was on more, used them for years and think it is a great team.

Honored Contributor

Considering that one of Jill's 'good friends' introduced her to her husband I'm inclined to believe her. Her rapport with Bobbi is terrific and I find Jills overall demeanor sincere and very down to earth not unlike Sandra's. 2 of the hosts I most prefer to watch
Honored Contributor

BB has the personality of a wet paper bag.

I like Jill Bauer .... but Bobbi's makeup is too yellow, too sparkly and seriously overpriced. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

On 6/4/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

See now Jill is one of my favorite hosts-especially with Bobbi Brown. She is a no-nonsense, gives great descriptions and tells you all of the particulars right up front! Plus you can tell she really does love Bobbi's products and probably does really use them-she knows them very well and I think Jill's personality really compliments Bobbi's...I have seen a few Bobbi shows where she has been paired with a couple of other hosts whose names I won't mention and it just did not work. I think Bobbi feels most comfortable with Jill as well, and I think they make a great team.It was a very enjoyable show to me...... Bobbi is a great teacher and also gives great tips and I love her honesty-if she doesn't feel it will work for you she will say that and I admire that!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

On 6/5/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

BB has the personality of a wet paper bag.

I like Jill Bauer .... but Bobbi's makeup is too yellow, too sparkly and seriously overpriced. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

HMM.... If your definition of "Wet Paper Bag", is well educated, professional, no-nonsense, artisan, cultured, creative, and a giving heart...

Then YES, you are Correct.

IT REALLY irritates me when people degrade a brand. If it doesn't work for you...FINE, move on! Some things are better left unsaid.

Luvss

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

This is very well put. I completely agree

Super Contributor

I missed the post where the opinion was offered that Jill ran roughshod over Bobbie...... Did someone think that she did? I think the opposite- seems like Jill worships her. It's not Jill's usual informative and professional style. Maybe Bobbie does request Jill (who wouldn't want to work with a host who adores you), but I still don't enjoy watching Jill host her shows. I agree with the poster that said she would enjoy a show where Bobbie instructs as if she were teaching a class.
Valued Contributor

Jill needs a Vaca!! Or a long relaxing Fresh Valium bubble bath? What's happened to her in the past year to make me refer to her as Shrill Jill? I sense undercurrent of stiff female competition at the Q --- airtime & sales & brands are at stake maybe. I used to enjoy all the beauty shows but WOWZA things have changed for the worse & my mute button is getting stuck. Calm down Girlfriends! It's just Stuff!!