Respected Contributor

Re: Love of My Life Lipstick arrived today!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I purchased it off her website.  How I got in to the pre-sale was subscribing to her youtube channel.  An email went out to subscribers a week before the pre-sale giving the date & time (UK).  I logged into the website at 8:55 am on that date, refreshed the screen at 8:59 and got it before it sold out - which was in minutes.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul 

Lisa mentioned a short time ago that she's going to do yet another launch of the Summer & Winter shades in October.  The best way to stay abreast is to subscribe to her youtube channel.  Notification will be emailed to subscribers.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde 

Running errands this morning.  Applied it at 9 am and will report later today to share its staying power.  Since it's a sheerer formula than her Velvets, I don't expect it to last all day.  But darn it!  it feels so good on the lips!!!!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Applied it at 9 am today before going out to run errands.  Will report later today.  (see reply to @2blonde ).

Regular Contributor

How much is one of her lipsticks? I see a wide variety of prices when I googled her...Thanks!
Valued Contributor

@cuddlesmama  I have her Go Lightly lipstick. I saw on Instragram where Lisa said Go Lightly was her modern take on Audreys lipstick. 

Respected Contributor

@2blonde 

It's 5:27 CST.  The lipstick stayed on through lunch and on into the late afternoon - 4 pm at which time it turned into a lovely stain.  There was still color payoff just a shade darker than the tube color.  Did not have to reapply.

I would say it is long lasting in that your lips will definitely have color until you take it off.  Very pleased with the outcome.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

It's 5:27 CST.  The lipstick stayed on through lunch and on into the late afternoon - 4 pm at which time it turned into a lovely stain.  There was still color payoff just a shade darker than the tube color.  Did not have to reapply.

I would say it is long lasting in that your lips will definitely have color until you take it off.  Very pleased with the outcome.

Respected Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@cuddlesmama  I have her Go Lightly lipstick. I saw on Instragram where Lisa said Go Lightly was her modern take on Audreys lipstick. 

Thank you!! I was wondering if that was it. I didn't  hear  her say it I'll have to watch that video again. Revlon rep said on  the Revlon Facebook page  in May 2019 that 415 "Love In The Afternoon: was the lipstick shade  that Audrey wore in the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's". I know Lisa said no but the Rep said yes. Very interesting.

Respected Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:
How much is one of her lipsticks? I see a wide variety of prices when I googled her...Thanks!

Her website page says $26.00.