Trusted Contributor

Re: Love Laura Geller products but one caveat

I have had two break. One in my purse, and of course then the powder broke into pieces - what a mess - all over everything. The other one I relegated to the makeup table.

Between that and never experiencing the results from the caulk primer that I expected no matter what color or formula I bought; I have stopped buying Geller products entirely.

Contributor

Well, I must just be one of the "lucky" ones I guess, lol. When they break, I keep them in a sandwich baggie to keep the contents from spilling out. I don't even carry them with me....they stay in my makeup bag at home. Weird. Oh well!

Super Contributor

So sorry you have this problem, don't understand why it seems to happen to you. I don't find her containers to be weak or defective. I've used her for about 12 years daily and I'm pretty rough on them. Have never had one single item break.

My bathroom floors and vanity are marble, and are very large. So if I drop them or put them down wrong I think they would crack or something. I travel often and am always tucking them in and out of suitcases also. My purse too. I don't keep extra sets of duplicates everywhere either. I just grab from my stock what I need for the day and plop it in my purse, pocket or whatever I need it in. Still no problems !

Yeah, bought the very first B&B and used it daily until there wasn't a speck left. Do that still with Bronze & Brightener also. Use her baked eye shadows, have about 8 baked cheek colors, etc. Guess I better count myself lucky. (Watch me break something in the morning before church, lol ! {#emotions_dlg.lol})

Respected Contributor

I have a large collection of Laura's blush & brightens. Seems the Raspberry has broken twice.

I've had one crumble- I'm more careful and don't transport in my makeup bag anymore.