Valued Contributor

Looking for a cruelty-free dupe….

I recently came across an old mini NARS blush in orgasm while cleaning out a bathroom cabinet.  I forgot how much I liked this shade.  I won't purchase NARS anymore, as they are not cruelty free.  Does anyone know of a good dupe that does not test on animals??

Thanks Ladies!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a cruelty-free dupe….

Milani Dolce Pink blush is a very close match. Milani is cruelty free. I have it and it's a very nice shade.

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush Dupes - All In The Blush

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you!  The swatches really help.  I have it on my the Milani blush on my shopping list to pick up next week. 😀 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Swedishmiss 

I hope that blush works out for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss   I'm always on the hunt for cruelty free.  I love the Nars Orgasm blush.  Years ago I discovered Milani baked blush Luminoso and Dolce Pink.  I use both and have been very happy with this product.  These two colors are frequently used as dupes for the Nars Orgasm. You are going to love the price as well as the product!  (Usually find mine at Walmart.)

Trusted Contributor

nars orgasm dupes.png

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@phoenixbrd 

@poregirl 

I want to thank you ladies for your kind suggestions for a NARS "O" dupe.  I picked up the Milani Dolce Pink yesterday, and it is beautiful.  Great price and color 😃. I like it every bit as much as the NARS version.  In fact, if NARS ever does stop testing on animals, I would not repurchase "O" as long as I can get the Milani.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

YAY! I'm so happy it worked out for you.Woman Very Happy