Trusted Contributor

Re: Londontown TS HSN April 3

@paixmcdao
Thanks for answering. I saw that coupon & thought that might be the case.
Regular Contributor

I just ordered the TS. I love soft light colors. I hope my order went through because the order status is "down for maintenance" and have not received an email about my order Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today still 10.5% back from HSN on Top Cashback and there is a one day bonus offer on TCB spend 15 on one purchase, get an addl 2.50 rebate back, must activate on TCB site. 

Respected Contributor

ordered my set. I use this brand all the time. Also ordered the Diamond sparkle top coat which I haven't tried. Pricing is great plus the free shipping makes it a no brainer

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I did buy the set of 4 Lakur polishes last year on HSN, these are 16 free and work best for me since they are much more opaque. I take them to my nail salon. 

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother I have raved on and on about the Diamond Shine top coat.  It's subtle and a not in your face kind of sparkle.  I wear it a lot and even sparkle only several of my nails when I want to have some variation in my nail polish.  I hope you enjoy it and I think the pic posted by @SilleeMee is accurate on how it looks on.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

No reviews on this set.  Is it quick drying?

Honored Contributor

I think I am going to cave on the Diamond Top Coat, the one I have from Zoya is more of a white with irridesence, so it is fine over very pale shades, but not over dark polishes, I trust this one will be, thanks !!!

Price is duoble with the extra bonus back from TCB. 

Super Contributor

I was reading the description on hsn. It said that no base or top coat are needed on the Veil formula, however, a single layer of Kur top coat extends the wear of the Concealer formula. I didn’t know that, so I bought the Diamond Top Coat too.
Esteemed Contributor

I think I'll get the TS.  I like the colors, especially for Spring and Summer. Also, it's great that it's cruelty free. My nails without polish look a little yellow and I hate that. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth