Occasional Contributor

Looks like QVC is bringing Liz Earle skincare back. I used to use the cleanser and really liked it, but moved on when the Q quit carrying the line.  I may try it again!  The cleanser can be used to also remove eye makeup with no irritation. I also love the muslin cloth that comes with it! 

Honored Contributor

I was introduced to Liz Earle when it first arrived at QVC. When the line left, I had to order the products from the UK or have someone send them. When they opened a US warehouse, I was thrilled and kept ordering. There were many products that the UK site sold that the US site never saw. And then......something happened.

Apparently Liz left the company and many other "issues" occurred. The products I swore by changed; my skin would itch, burn...the cleanser was the first sign something had changed (my skin hated it all of a sudden). Wonder why they're returning to QVC US after more than a decade...maybe sales are hurting overseas. 

Occasional Contributor

Wow, sorry to hear this. I hate when products change their formulas. Maybe I don’t want to try it again. Hmmmm?

Honored Contributor

I've never stopped using the Liz Earle range.  I first started using it over 25 years ago, when I lived in England.  I had friends bring it over when they visited and I've also ordered online.  Their shipping was always fast (even when shipped from the U.K.) and amazingly, if you called them, you spoke to a real person in the U.K..

I use the Cleanse and Polish and Eyebright pretty much every day and I haven't noticed any change in the formulas.  I also use the Daily Eye Repair, the shampoo and the shower gels, among other things.

The company Liz Earle (the founder) sold to is Boot's and they have an excellent reputation, so I'd be surprised if they did anything to harm the range.  I also used and still use Boot's products (sold here in Target and Ulta).

Valued Contributor

I recieved an email this morning from Liz Earle. I used the products several years ago. They have a sample kit for around 27.00 that I was really tempted to get and try the line again.

Regular Contributor
Great! I really like the cleanse and polish and moisturizer. I haven’t been using it lately but now that QVC is bringing it back I might try it again. Hopefully there will be a really nice TSV coming up. Thanks for letting us know.....I see that there are a few products online already.
Frequent Contributor
I really love the Liz Earle line - their system is so soothing to use. I follow them on social media and was surprised and happy to see them coming back to the Q. Their U.K. site has so much more to offer, but I hope they do well at QVC and start to offer up fun kits. I believe I saw that someone would present on April 2 - I'm not positive, but I will definitely tune in once confirmed Smiley Happy