Valued Contributor

I received a sample of the extender and was skeptical ...but the stuff works.  I use it the days I shampoo and it helps keep my hair clean, and my hair honestly looks better when I wake up so saves styling time on days I don't wash my hair.  I just picked up two tubes at target when they had a good sale.  I have fine hair, and I like their "full" line of styling products, esp the mousse.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Living Proof

[ Edited ]

I had one or both (I forget I buy so many products! but did put it away in the vast bin of tried and no like items!) One a larger tube and one a spray....I didn't care for it...maybe it was scent and it made my scalp itch/left a feeling on my hair I didn't care for.

Which one do you all use here a cream like one in a tube or a spray? Maybe I'll give it another shot. I use Redkin 'Pillow Proof' Primer makes hair dry sooo fast and another one but all of my primers now seem to leave a feeling on my hair I don't care for (it could be my hair is seriously changing with "the change", and this "change" is going on a heck of a long time waaaa Smiley Sad losing hair, dry hair yet oily scalp now.

My Alterna Primer had really strong scent to the point I could not take it! and it lingered...and left a residue as well.

Again I'll try this LP again..it has to be okay, maybe I used to much.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Okay I'm bugging now lol...can someone tell me;

Which Living Proof Primer type product did you use- anyone? their cream in a tube or the spray? 

Thanks!!

M.

Honored Contributor

I was given the chance to try the entire line of products....every single item dried out my hair, made static horrible, and/or weighed my dry hair down so it looked greasy and limp.

I was....shocked.   Many LOVE it and if it works for you, go for it : ) 

Frequent Contributor

I'm a new Living Proof believer!  I color my hair and recently had it straightened at Ulta salon with a Keratin treatment. Since I can only use sulphate-free shampoo now, I asked the stylist to recommend one. I have really disliked what she suggested. It left my hair very dry feeling and lifeless. Just last weekend, I decided to try Living Proof. I purchased the travel sizes just to see. Oh my goodness!  What a difference! My hair is soft, and full of volume. Some things are just worth paying for and this is one of them. I'll buy the larger bottles as soon as my travel size are empty. I'm a total believer now! 

Trusted Contributor

I tried Living Proof before and really did not particularly like or dislike it.  But  Irecently  tried the No Frizz line and I love it.  Really does work on myy frizzy hair.  I used the cream Prime and that also seems to keep my hair cleaner longer.  

I liked the No Frizz products so much that I also bought the Full shampoo, conditioner, and mousse.  Like that line too.

Occasional Contributor

@mimi5775

Trusted Contributor

@XmasCarol wrote:

@mimi5775

@XmasCarol. Ty very much..I have it lol...will give it another go!