Honored Contributor

Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

[ Edited ]

E9E962F9-22FA-40FF-A9E4-6A8CB4390C87.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

[ Edited ]

There may be a presale since the TS day is Mother's Day and many will be busy with family get togethers. I will watch the TS midnight show but will miss most of the shows on Sunday. Per Program Guide, there will be 6 full hour live shows 

Sneak peek info:

• TS item is a 4 piece Olive Oil Kit - 4 scent options. 
  • New scent - Velvet rose + returning favorites: Chamomile, Honey Pear, GInger Mint
  • Priced under $40
  • Includes jumbo body cream, large size shower gel, crepe  body cream, hand cream.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

New! Korres Hydrating Butter Bar Soap 3pk Kumquat

801-423
Korres Hydrating Butter Bar Soap 3pk Kumquat

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @THANK YOU MUCH.  You are always such a wealth of information, which is always appreciated.   

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There may be a presale since the TS day is Mother's Day and many will be busy with family get togethers. I will watch the TS midnight show but will miss most of the shows on Sunday. Per Program Guide, there will be 6 full hour live shows 

Sneak peek info:

• New scent - Velvet rose + returning favorites: Chamomile, Honey Pear, GInger Mint
  • Priced under $40
  • Includes jumbo body cream, large size shower gel, crepe  body cream, hand cream.

I've been interested to try the Chamomile, but I'm not particularly interested in the crepe body cream.  Wish they would offer it in a shower gel/body cream duo for $25.  But, I'll watch the presentations and may be tempted...

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @THANK YOU MUCH.  You are always such a wealth of information, which is always appreciated.   

@nyc1 - you're welcome! Are you planning to watch and/or shop? 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Sneak peek info:

• Priced under $40

I've been interested to try the Chamomile, but I'm not particularly interested in the crepe body cream.  Wish they would offer it in a shower gel/body cream duo for $25.  But, I'll watch the presentations and may be tempted...

@sueinsf - I wish they would post the items early! Hope you find something that you want. I'm undecided about the TS, but it's a GREAT value so I will most likely order it. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the post - I'd like to see this.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I am certainly going to try.  They have some beautiful products.  I need absolutely NOTHING,  however,  I'm always interested to see if they have anything new... any new scents,  and ....  from Greece!   We were supposed to go to Greece in 2020,  but our trip was cancelled due to COVID.  So in 2022 I'll be there with Korres (in spirit!). 

I'm guessing  you'll be watching too.  ENJOY.  I hope you find something(s) you like.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the preview @Chi-town girl 

I don't need anything either but I LOVE the Olive line and over the past year or so they haven't really had much new stock of it. I am interested in the new scent, and I also like the chamomile scent. 

I am most excited about the HAND CREAM that is included. It is rare that Korres offers hand cream so I will probably order the set. I hope they have autoship!