Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@Katcat1,  thanks for your answer. I could read this one.  I don't need reading glasses yet (I had a recent check-up). I don't think using them for the only poster's posts I can't read is necessary.  I am not trying to tell you what to do, only pointing out that you have the smallest font of anyone here. I guess I will just have to skip your posts. Oh well.

I know I don't use the smallest font but you seem to think so.  It's unimportant.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The first post on this thread goes back to 2010.  And then the first reply after that brought after the original brought it back up.

Super Contributor

The purpose of posting is for others to read it.  Why post in blue & small font if others don't read?  I have to agree that I have skipped posts with small font.  

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Yes, Lisa is refreshing and I hope she is okay.  I can no longer tolerate Oprah. She was suppose to retire years ago but never did.  She is too full of herself for me.  Cat HappyCat Happy

@Katcat1 did you know your typing is tiny?  I have a hard time reading your posts especially if it is long.  Just wanted to point it out in case you didn't know.Woman Happy

ETA. Oops sorry I didn't read through and see @Adelina already mentioned this.

N/M  I'd erase my post but I don't know how on the Kindle. LOL

Super Contributor

KatCat, for what it's worth, I found the post hard to read too.  I have 20/20 vision and haven't hit 40 yet.  No big deal - but it might be worth keeping the bigger font and darker color.

Honored Contributor

@dc2004 wrote:

KatCat, for what it's worth, I found the post hard to read too.  I have 20/20 vision and haven't hit 40 yet.  No big deal - but it might be worth keeping the bigger font and darker color.

Or she could just stick with the default as most of us do, which I find the least distracting. While I don't like super small, I really don't see the need for huge fonts either.

As for color, I use it only for links because this new format doesn't highlight them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor
Font comments aside, I am more curious as to how really old posts seem to be coming up? When they shifted the boards, I thought they left 4 and 5 year old posts in the dust. This is not the only one, I have been seeing more and more. People start responding, but when you look at the date of the original date, it is very very old. Confusing!
Frequent Contributor

Wow, what a snarky post. Who knew people could become so rude and attack others over something as ridiculous as a font size.  Geez.  Chill out ladies.