Contributor

I vote to have Lisa Mason replace Oprah!!! I would love to see that.

Valued Contributor

I haven't seen Lisa Mason on air in a long time!  Miss her!  Hope she and Gino are doing OK!

Valued Contributor

@grandma a_1 wrote:

Replace Oprah how?  Oprah has faded from the limelight.  Maybe she still has TV show?  Obviously, I don't miss her!

Honored Contributor

Oprah owns an entire network, OWN, Oprah Winfrey Network.  It didn't take off like gangbusters but I think its doing OK now. 

Honored Contributor

It is possible to compliment someone you think does a good job. Period. I don't get the Oprah reference at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Yes, Lisa is refreshing and I hope she is okay.  I can no longer tolerate Oprah. She was suppose to retire years ago but never did.  She is too full of herself for me.  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@grandma a_1 wrote:

????????????

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Yes, Lisa is refreshing and I hope she is okay.  I can no longer tolerate Oprah. She was suppose to retire years ago but never did.  She is too full of herself for me.  Cat HappyCat Happy

@Katcat1, seriously now, I skip your posts because the font is way too small and the color fades in with the white background.... I am sure I am not the only one who would like to read your posts.....

Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1, seriously now, I skip your posts because the font is way too small and the color fades in with the white background.... I am sure I am not the only one who would like to read your posts.....

adelina,  do you have reading glasses?  I cannot please everyone -- wish I could but everyone is different.  I wear readers 1.50 now.  Hopefully, you can read this.  Take care.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1,  thanks for your answer. I could read this one.  I don't need reading glasses yet (I had a recent check-up). I don't think using them for the only poster's posts I can't read is necessary.  I am not trying to tell you what to do, only pointing out that you have the smallest font of anyone here. I guess I will just have to skip your posts. Oh well.