Honored Contributor

Have never heard of Lisa Eldridge until this morning.  Was watching a YT video by someone else and she was doing a swatch video on the different lipsticks, glosses, pencils by Lisa Eldrige.  Did a Google search and a YT search for other videos to find out more info.

Noticed her items have to shipped from the UK and seem a bit on the pricey side.  Will at some point watch more of her videos but it was mentioned that she did a makeup history documentary for BBC so that might be fun to find.

Just curious if anyone has ever tried anything from her line.

Respected Contributor

I love Lisa Eldridge! Classy and very talented. I have been intrigued by her line but wondered how long it would take to ship to the US? If you look through her YT videos she has a great one showing her antique makeup collection. It's a fun one! She is keen on the history of cosmetics.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I love Lisa Eldridge! Classy and very talented. I have been intrigued by her line but wondered how long it would take to ship to the US? If you look through her YT videos she has a great one showing her antique makeup collection. It's a fun one! She is keen on the history of cosmetics.

@Jacie - thanks for the info!  Will definitely watch some of her YT videos.  Was also wondering how long it would take to get products from the UK but maybe at some point I'll try one or two of her lipsticks.  The colors were so pretty!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Eldridge makeup

[ Edited ]

@JudyL I am guessing with the current state of the supply chain, we may be waiting awhile!!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

I watch the same you tuber and she convinced me to order LE lipsticks several months ago.  Let me just say they are everything she talked about and more!  I ordered two of the lustrous ones (not matte) and they are lovely and feel good on.  I'm thinking about ordering a matte and a lip pencil.  I couldn't believe delivery since it came within a week.  Just remember the price difference, I think I paid $75 for two lippies!  Beautiful products and great turnaround time.  Hope this helps!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered her velvet lipstick trio with a velvet bag, a few yers ago (pre-pandemic).  Yes. She is in the UK and the products are shipped from there.  I remember it being pricey and taking a little longer.  

The lipsticks themselves were nice.  They were matte finish.  I don't regret ordering or anything like that, but not sure it was worth it.