Trusted Contributor

I don't like anything else from her makeup line but I've recommended this one before as well.  I forgot that she expanded it and now offers a brown, I've got to pick that up as it sold out quickly when first presented.

There is just something about her felt tip in combination with the formula that works to perfection!  It doesn't get 'mucked up' when going over shadow or when you go over the line to perfect.  This one she nailed, and I've tried MANY!!!

Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I don't like anything else from her makeup line but I've recommended this one before as well.  I forgot that she expanded it and now offers a brown, I've got to pick that up as it sold out quickly when first presented.

There is just something about her felt tip in combination with the formula that works to perfection!  It doesn't get 'mucked up' when going over shadow or when you go over the line to perfect.  This one she nailed, and I've tried MANY!!!

Edited to Add:  I just revisited the Line Backer to check out further reviews and it looks like the many remarking about bringing other colors are getting their wish - it is now offered in a forest green and a navy.  This one is definitely worth trying for both ease and performance.

Honored Contributor

If you can find it as it looks like Urban Decay has discontinued it — their Razor Sharp liquid eyeliner in Dark Force or Snakebite shades. It applies a nice thin line (shake the tube first as contents may settle), remains on all day & easily comes off with Bi-Facil eye makeup remover from Lancôme. If you wear contacts, I suggest you remove them first before removing the eyeliner as it tends to flake off when it’s being removed.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Zuzu Luxe.  Love it!  

Regular Contributor
Fitfun. Could you tell me the name of that line.? Thanks again
Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't think you said who "her" is.  What line are you referencing?  Please share.  I'm always on the hunt for a great eyeliner.  I've had good luck with Armani liquid (proliner and not the regular liner) but it's not perfect.  I tried the ones from Skinn and they DO stay all day but the pencil is so fat that it's hard to get a line that isn't 1/4" thick.  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

i really like Physicians formula eye booster eye liner in dark brown, it's like lancome but a lot cheaper. I get it at target only 8.50, but sold at a lot of stores.

Respected Contributor

Re: Liquid eye liner

[ Edited ]

My favorite liquid eyeliner is Lancome's Artliner.  I used to collect all of the colors, but one by one as I have used them up I have not repurchased due to their price.  However, they do last a long, long, time.  I purchased a $4.00 ELF black liquid eyeliner (the chubby one) and it has lasted just as long and performed well too!

Valued Contributor

I would recommend Stila All Day eye liner. It has a nice fine point and gives a very thin line. I also like Kat von D Tattoo eyeliner. I have very oily skin and nothing really works other than these two. If I want to smudged effect I use Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner.