Respected Contributor

Has anyone used either Nars liquid blush or Armani?  Liquid blush was once the thing, but over the years was replaced with powder and cream products.  I'd like to give either one a try.  Any recommendations? 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic...I used to use Benefit’s liquid blush. I ❤️ed it, but after a few years moved on. I do recommend it, if you’re wanting to try one. It was natural looking & super-easy to apply. You only need a little dab!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

YES!  Benefit Benetint, Poisetint, and their others are great!  They look garish in the bottles, but are lovely on.  Just start slow and build up.  Do one cheek at a time.... you don't want one side to dry while you're working on the other.  Set it with powder, and it will last better than any other blush out there.  (I actually usually use a powder blush or bronzer to set it, but setting powder works, too.)

Esteemed Contributor

I sampled the Nars liquid blush last week at Ulta.  Was tempted but ultimately decided to buy the Nars Orgasm in the cream stick.  It doesn't seem to last as long as I'd hoped so wish I had gone with the powder or liquid form.  May try the liquid next time.

Esteemed Contributor

I never used either of those brands......but years back i LOVED Clinique's  Color Rub liquid blush....they discontinued it and i always felt it was the smoothest

and most natural blush i have used.......i will have to read your replies  on this web page and  maybe find one i would

like to purchase...good luck in your quest....

Respected Contributor

I'm looking for a new brand of blush. Have been using BE, which doesn't last at all. Reapply, reapplySmiley Sad

Tried Benefits cheek stain. It didn't last & it seeps right into your pores. So, liquid blush isn't for me.

Have been curious about Mac's blush. Heard they last all day?  Anyone with experience using Mac blush?

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17

Hi Kelsey!  I remember Clinique's Color Rub and loved it as well.  Wish they'd bring it back! 

Thanks to everyone for responding!  

Valued Contributor

I use Cloud Paint from Glossier.  I bought online and don't know if they're in any stores at this point.  It is a gel/liquid.  Very easy to apply either with fingertips or a stipple brush.  I prefer the stipple brush.  It reminds me a lot of the Clinique Colour Rub which I also loved.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Has anyone used either Nars liquid blush or Armani?  Liquid blush was once the thing, but over the years was replaced with powder and cream products.  I'd like to give either one a try.  Any recommendations? 

Thanks! 

@this is my nic  For me, the liquid blushes I’ve tried dried down too quickly before I could blend well. I prefer cream blush, set w/ a powder blush or just use my lipstick as blush.