Honored Contributor
On 10/17/2014 ssssgirl said:
On 10/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

poor sunshine state's post has been completely derailed. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

And to that I say<<<<I LOVE the Lipstick Queen, do not think she has ever had a TSV and you are right, she should.

Wink

And BTW, I agree with the craziness you were pointing out but just felt bad for the OP since the digression was completely taking over her thread. Smiley Happy

Contributor
On 10/17/2014 BOYINTX said:
On 10/17/2014 Johnnyeager said:

Shaking My Head as in disbelief

JOHNNYEAGER -Hi today and thank you very kindly. You played a great role in correcting my fiasco.

Indebted to you

Blessings

BOYINTX: are you talking to yourself?

Valued Contributor

poor sunshine state's post has been completely derailed. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

And to that I say<<<<I LOVE the Lipstick Queen, do not think she has ever had a TSV and you are right, she should.

Wink

And BTW, I agree with the craziness you were pointing out but just felt bad for the OP since the digression was completely taking over her thread. Smiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} No offense to OP, she should join in the craziness, and we are all crazy on this particular thread anyway.

Contributor
On 10/15/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 10/15/2014 BOYINTX said:

she made me so edgy i got a shot of brandy. I saw her and checked my network but withen seconds I fell in love with the gal. I got 7 of the blue lipsticks to gift to the girls in my neighborhood. It said it changes on all skin ?

I have a sneaking suspicion it was more than one shot.

Contributor

oh no I am the joke . I looked very crazy and I apologise. I am secure now .

Again I apologise honey and hope no more confusion. My son ask me to stop telling where I LIVE AND DETAILS.

You have a beautiful day

Hmmm...interesting. There's another poster that gives out too many details of her life; she also has a son that lives in Texas. Are you RRR by any chance?

Respected Contributor

yes and he is so smart or so he thinks . One year he tried the shade of redken on my hair to say it was going to look like some gal from a band ? I ended up looking like an old western singer. Can you imagine . He is arrogant and I defended him this morning to my son. He had the gall. My son changed the arrangment pass.

It was horrible.

what is an ""arrangement pass""

Time out earned for good behavior.
Occasional Contributor

OMG !!!! I just got on and read all this crazy stuff !!!!! I just made a statement about "lipstick queen".........ok.................I love her products, I wish she would have a TSV. Everyone have a blessed day. That is all.

Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Mama Mia said:

You here on the Beauty forum are getting your leg pulled, and it is hilarious. Actually, shades of RRR, sure reminds me of her.

also, Gladys on Ellen. Funny as all get out. Have Smilefun.

mm

Honored Contributor

I don't know. Not to sound like a grump or anything, but I just don't see the hilarity in someone choosing to troll the forums.

I think HappyDaze has a point about derailment: Trolls tend to do just that.

That's why I posted earlier about feeding the trolls. But obviously, that's up to each of us to decide. Personally, I'll try to ignore it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland