Respected Contributor

Light Slim made my sun spot darker?

I have been using the mini Light Slim a little less than a month and all of sudden my sun spot on the end of my eyebrow, about the size of a nickel, is darker!!! That is the only different treatment I have been using. I use Dr. D. pads and Hydroshield the past several months ritually. Now I have to work on lightening that!! I held it to my eye corner for crows feet so got more than I bargained for. I live in the Northern part of Wisc. so have not been out in the sun and use sunscreen make up or CC cream daily!

Honored Contributor

Re: Light Slim made my sun spot darker?

This is not surprising. Did you use sunscreen before you used the Light Slim? I would be wary of this happening anywhere else on my face, also.

Honored Contributor

I would not use sunscreen before using the Lightstim. I use a good peptide serum without all the parabens with it. I know some don't use anything before they use it. One of the benefits is supposed to be to fade age spots & scars. If it's changing color by getting darker maybe you need a doctor to look at it.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought you weren't supposed to use Light Stim or any of those laser gizmos on dark spots and dark skin tones. For sure dark skin tones aren't supposed to use the unit and I don't hear that warning nearly enough during presentations.